Chapter 9 (RR)

Riley's POV

I am so happy today that I want to host a party at my pool area again.

I was sleepy, but Rye kept replying to me, and I didn't want our chat to end. I need to wake up. Coffee! Where is coffee? It's been more than two hours that we have been chatting nonsense. Nothing is special with our conversation, but it tickles my pink heart.

He stopped replying. 'Are we breaking up? You don't love me anymore. Maybe it's time to move on.'
That's the drama in my head.
I am practicing acting in case he replies late when we soon become boyfriends. The idea is making me hard down there. Bad Riley, evil!

I am typing..."I think you are sleeping already. Good ni..."

Before I could finish my message, Rye sent me a chat again. "What are you doing? Are you not sleepy at all?"

Okay, deleting my supposed to be reply and composed another one.
"Not sleepy at all. I always sleep as soon as I get home from school and wake up around midnight and study before class." Fuck! I am such a liar. You have no idea how my eyes want to close now.

"Oh! So you are always awake at this time. I can't sleep."
It's fine, Rye. I can stay up late with you.

"Why not drink milk? What time is your class?" I asked while yawning.
For sure, I'll be dead tomorrow. I still have a test in my first period.

"Not into mikk. How anout you?"
What's with the typo? I think he is already sleepy. Is he staying up late to chat with me? I am getting hard again. Don't mind me. It's just that I really like Rye. And the small things he does make my body react.

"I am into a different kind of milk!"
Shit! Naughty, Riley!

"Do I know that kind of milk? 🤔"
Yes, Rye! Your milk! Erase! Erase! Stop being dirty, Riley!

"Hahaha. Just almond milk, rye."

"Uhm, Ri? I have to sleep now. I only have three hours before class. Good night."

"Good night, baby." Sent.

Oh shit! What was that baby?

"Good night, I mean. Sorry, wrong sent." I told him.

"Oh, so you are chatting with your baby right now too? No problem."
This is Rye's last message.

You are really crazy, Riley! What will he think of you? Baby? He thinks I am chatting with him and my baby. You are foolish, Riley! You ruined your chance.

My driver asked me if I was okay. He must have seen in the rear mirror how sleepy I am. I can still skim later before my exam.

I went to the cafeteria first to take my breakfast and study. Ben placed a hot mocha on my table and left. "Sorry, I can't accompany you to breakfast today, Ri. I have an exam."

"Go ahead." I never obliged him to eat with me. We were still friends even after rejecting him.

Anthony, one of my admirers, sat with me. I don't want to brag, but I have tons of admirers, and I love that they are handsome too. They are so pleasant to my eyes.

I saw the twins walking to their favorite spot. Someone is sitting there, so Aki is enraged again while his brother looks at him as he throws tantrums.

"Should I put a banner that no one is allowed to sit here?" Aki yelled.

"Tone down, Aki," Rye said. He is not in the mood too. What's wrong, baby?

He took the tray, tossed it to the bin, and placed a bill in front of the guy.
He can just move it to another table.
It's okay, he still looks hot.
"Sorry, but can you buy your food again, and remember not to sit here. Thanks." Rye is so impatient at least he said thanks.
Maybe he is like that to show Elaine that he is not okay without her.
Elaine the bitch, I want you gone!