Twenty-three 🐰

A hard slap across Jungkook's face as he looks at Jin's furious eyes whilst holding his red skin. He knows that it's also his fault but he didn't expect Jin would get angry like this. He didn't know much about the young man as to what his relationship with Y/n really was but he couldn't help but burst into tears as he swallowed his saliva as his eyes widened "How can you let this happen Jungkook!" Jin yelled at him as he close his eyes, he deserve to be yelled at.

"I-I'm sorry Jin." Jin sighed and tried not to slap Jungkook again. He is very angry with Jungkook for being careless with Y/n. "If we really can't find Y/n, I don't know what I can do to you Jungkook. Where did you see her the last time?"

"A-At School一

Jungkook and Jin both looked at the door as it opened revealing to see Jimin entered the Cafe Shop. Jimin also stared at the two

"What happened?" Jimin asked.

"This dumped boyfriend, let Y/n go missing," Jin said he don't care if he said hurtful words towards Jungkook.

"Wait who's the boyfriend?" Jimin asked confused.

"This Bunny boy here." Jin pointed at Jungkook as Jimin can't believe his eyes. "I thought he's just Y/n's cousin?" Jimin walk closer to them and glared at Jungkook.

"Why did you let this happen huh?"

Jimin also joined in the scolding and he also started to get angry because Y/n and Jungkook lied to him.

"This isn't the time to get mad at me Jimin and H-hyung we need to find Y/n remember?" Jungkook mumbled whilst keeping his tone low he don't want to provoke Jin because he is afraid of him.

"I swear Jungkook I'm not done with you," Jimin said pointing his two fingers at Jungkook and back to him.

---

Honey as sweet as his personality, Snow as his white and silky skin. A string of hair for a Handsome and cute as what he is for a bunny, Blood for long-lasting life. One drop of the perfect formula "Bring the bunny," she said to her companion "let's not waste no time and make this quick we're running out of time!" She mumbled and drop the liquid to its bunny pet. "She needs you as you need her, wait until you met. Nothing to be afraid of you both are meant to meet each other."

Y/n suddenly woke up when her dream switched to what happened to her parents. The dream of them in the accident hunts her not always but when she just felt stress and a sense of danger.

"Weird dream."

She utters and shrugged it. She looked at the time in the room and her eyes widened at what she saw, 2 AM. She looked around the room and couldn't remember where she was and why she was there. She tried to stand up but suddenly her thighs ached until her mind came back to what Karina had done to her.

Even though her wounds became painful, she try her best to stand up slowly and walked to the door. She turned the doorknob but was shocked that it could not be opened. She bite her lips as her breath started to panic. Someone lock her up.

Taehyung!

She needs to go home.

She needs to see Jungkook.