Movie ✨Night ✨Pt 2

No ones POV:

Astoria smiled and wiggled in her seat till she was comfortable. She popped a few pieces of popcorn into her mouth and leaned against the person on her right unconciously.

Bucky's POV:

I tensed up a bit as felt a bit of weight on my left. I glanced out of the corner of my eye, Astoria. She was leaning against my left side...probably unaware. I bit my lip.

I look around a bit and see the others focused on the movie or being amused by the rest of the kids singing and dancing.

Looking back at her I decided to just nudge her gently. And I do. It catches her attention as shes snapped her head towards me.

She whispers. "What..?"

I just smile sheepishly and motions towards her and my metal arm.

She glances down and her mouth opens in realization. She quickly shifts off and smiles apologeticly at me.

"Sorry Buck."

"Its alright doll" I mumble.

Relieved that shes moved off but, I felt slightly empty. I shake off the feeling and lean back into the velvety couch. I try hard to focus on the screen, but still can't shake the feeling off.

[A few Movies Later]

I yawn a bit. Half way through the night and through a new movie. Beauty and the Beast, thats what Astoria had told me at least.

It was good I was going to lie. More into the movie though I felt as if I related to the beast.

Music started to play and I saw Astoria sit up in her seat with a big smile.

"Oh oh! Bucky! This is my favorite song." She said and patted my thigh a few times. Probably to get my attention.

"Is that so doll?" I said with a slight smile.

Astoria glances over and nods quickly. She looks back up at the screen.

I chuckle and also look back at the screen

No Ones POV:

Just as the music began for the ending scene after the beasts transformation back into the prince, Peter and Shuri both stand.

Peter clears his throat, "tAlE aS oLd As TiMe"

"MeMe As OlD aS vInE"

The two teens look at each other and grin. "BeAutY aNd thE yEET."

A collective mix of groans and chuckles errupt.

Tony grumbles at the teens. "Cant we have one normal listen through of the movie?"

T'Challa shakes his head and stops Tony. "Do not speak. It'll only encourage them further."

Astoria laughs at the two teens antics and shakes her head. Bucky smiles and chuckles a bit.

Natasha clasps her hands together to get eveyones attention. "Whats the next movie?"

Astoria sits up a bit. "How about Tangled?"

"Ooh yea!!" Peter said as he hopped up and down in excitement. "Lets do Tangled Mr. Stark!."