𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚

wow. just wow. I started rewriting this story because this one means a lot to me. It is the first thing I have ever written and maybe the first version kind of sucked ass, but I really love this version and I hope y'all will stick around for the journey!!

I am always open to ideas or thoughts or just anything. If there is anything you wanna see more of just let me know!

The next book will be following Civil War. Here are a couple of bullet points about Book 3:

- I have decided on having LunaxWanda. I feel that they have a better love dynamic in my head. Of course, Luna and Pietro will be besties.

- I don't know yet on which team Luna will be! So if you have suggestions please let me know. Also put in why because Luna needs to have a good reason! I am leaning towards Team Cap, because Luna has problems with authority and Wanda is on team Cap. And which team should Pietro be on? Also team Cap?

- I wanna do ragnarok after civil war. But I feel like it would be more self-indulgent than anything. Should I do that or not? After this story is done I will probably do a What if? Kind of situation with short stories and shit and all kind of of extra things!

- I've decided to wait until the chapter hits 100 views to post the next one! It's just that at the beginning of the chapters there's a high viewing and voting rate and it's really dwindled to around a hundred each time. I hope y'all keep reading and supporting!

That's about it for Book 2!! I'm taking a bit of time to write forward and get a good storyline going before I start posting again. So don't leave just yet ;)

-xoxo @cpvdm_