Chapter 102: You close your eyes

On the side of the road, Ruan Feiyue raised her head in the rain, caught off guard with a pair of deep eyes.

The window of the car was rolled down halfway, and the man in the car looked sideways. His long eyelashes were like a wing, and his pupils were as quiet and mysterious as the night, as if to indulge people in it. A mole of tears embellished it, and the coldness revealed a bit of coldness. flirtatious.

Ruan Feiyue's heart suddenly missed a beat, and she hurriedly wiped the rain off her face with her sleeves.

Jun Siche quickly looked away, frowned, and was a little impatient: "Hurry up."

Zou Bo couldn't bear it a little bit: "The little girl is so pitiful, should I bring her something to protect her from the rain?"

Jun Siche threw him a cold eye: "There are many things."

Zou Bogan laughed and looked around, only to find the coat that Junsche didn't want before.

He picked up his jacket, rushed out of the car, and ran to Ruan Feiyue in the rain.

Shouting in the rain, "Little girl, are you okay?"

Ruan Feiyue raised her pure eyes and shook her head.

Zou Bo put the coat on her head, and helped her up from the ground: "This dress protects you from the rain. Find a place to avoid it."

Ruan Feiyue stood up, looked at the car, and finally saw the man's face.

The man has a cold side face, a deep contour, a clean and sharp jaw line, his ink hair lining the porcelain-white skin, and his thin, blade-like lips, all expressing nobility and elegance.

The rain was freezing cold, but Ruan Feiyue's face was slightly hot. She stood in the rain in a daze. It was not until the car drove away that she finally recovered.

She clutched the coat on her head a little bit, her heart beating fiercely.

Xia Beiqing stood outside the school security guard, chewing gum in his mouth, blowing a big bubble, and making gestures as if to show off to Yunci.

Yun Ci leaned back lazily, too lazy to talk to him.

moron.

"The car is coming, the car is coming!" Xia Beiqing suddenly shouted.

Maybach stopped at the school gate.

Xia Beiqing grabbed Yun Ci and ran to the other side, and the two quickly got into the car.

In the car, Jun Siche just picked up Yunci full of heart.

Despite running fast, the hair was still wet with rain.

Jun Siche reached out to Bo Zou: "Towel."

Zou Bo handed over the towels he had prepared long ago.

Jun Siche took the towel, wrapped Yunci's entire head, and kept rubbing it.

"His... hurts!"

Yun Ci struggled twice, waving his hands wildly.

Jun Siche lowered his head, the towel was covered with Yunci's head, only her palm-sized face was exposed, her cheeks were squeezed by the man's palm, her eyes were hazy like mist of water, and her lips were slightly curled. The nose was flushed with cold.

It seems a little...cute?

Jun Siche glanced at Xia Beiqi aside and ordered: "Close your eyes."

Xia Beiqing was at a loss: "Ah? Why?"

"Let you close and close, and then the nonsense rolls off."

"Oh..." Xia Beiqing obediently closed his eyes.

What's up, so mysterious?

Jun Siche suddenly took Yunci's face and pecked on the tip of her nose.

Yun Ci's eyes widened instantly: "You..."

Just about to scold someone, Xia Beiqing next to him shouted: "Is it all right? Is it all right?"

"Open it." There was a smile in Jun Siche's voice.

Xia Beiqing opened his eyes and looked around.

Junsi leaned lazily against the car window, his eyes arching with pleasure.

Yun Ci sat stiffly, bowed his head and looked down like a sculpture, motionless, only the tips of his ears were red.

Zou Bo sighed in front.

Xia Beiqing scratched his head.

what?

This weird atmosphere...

What did he miss?