Chapter 103: meet again

At night, go back to the room.

Ruan Feiyue was still wet and sticky. She opened the zipper of the schoolbag, took out the jacket inside, placed it under the lamp, and watched carefully.

Obviously, this is the man's coat.

Did he ask that uncle to give it to her?

Thinking of this, Ruan Feiyue's heart throbbed.

How could there be such a good-looking man...

Expensive and mysterious, people can't help but want to get close to him and fall for him.

She dared to say that none of the men she had known in the past ten years could match his finger.

The more I thought about it, Ruan Feiyue's cheeks burned.

She shook her head to calm herself down, reached out and picked up the hair dryer to dry the clothes.

At this time, I felt something in my pocket.

She took it out and took a look.

It's a handkerchief.

Dark, with delicate dark lines on closer inspection.

Very much in line with the elegant temperament of that man.

Ruan Feiyue picked up the handkerchief and placed it between her nose, and she could smell a clear fragrance, as if he was close at hand.

——

At noon, the weather was gloomy.

Yunci stepped on the mud.

She repeatedly confirmed the address on the email.

Here is the outskirts, everywhere is barren, only dead branches piled up, thorns and vines.

The path that came was mixed with vegetation, narrow and rotten, and it rained last night, making it even more muddy.

"Yunci?"

Turning his head, Gu Jingwen was behind him. He slipped his trousers and walked over with his legs crossed.

Yunci was a little surprised: "You also received the email?"

"Yes." Gu Jingwen shook his phone, cursing in his mouth: "How can I pick this place where the bird does not shit, the car can't get in, I almost fell a dog and eat shit."

Yun Ci glanced at him: "Let's go."

The two walked side by side.

Soon, I came to a dilapidated warehouse.

"It should be here, right?" Gu Jingwen stepped forward and pushed the iron gate.

In an instant, several lines of sight swept over.

The warehouse was empty and simple, with only a rectangular table, and five people sat awkwardly in front of the table.

Two of them, Yunci knew each other.

From the Reaper Alliance, she was assassinated not long ago.

Lu Mingke and Yu Cang changed their faces when they saw Yunci.

"Fuck, isn't it so unlucky, right?"

They already had a kind of fear carved into the bones of this ruthless person.

Yun Ci had no expression, and walked in with Gu Jingwen, then pulled a chair and sat down, leaning lazily.

Yinwan bit the lollipop, sat between Lu Mingke and Yu Cang, dangling his short legs, and quietly asked, "Is she the Yunci?"

Yu Cang snorted coldly, and became angry when she thought of stealing his necklace.

It's really a narrow road.

Yin Wan was a little excited. She stretched her neck vigorously and looked straight at Yunci. There was a bright light of excitement in her big dripping eyes.

As if he was aware of it, Yunci tilted his head and looked at him.

The sight collided.

Yin Wan immediately retracted his gaze, wrinkled her face, her mind was filled with Yun Ci's cold eyes, and whispered: "How do I think...her eyes are so familiar?"

Lu Mingke and Yu Cang also turned to look over.

Yun Ci leaned on the back of the chair, sitting in a lazy posture, tilted his head, raised his eyebrows at them, and said casually: "What a coincidence, I met again."

The momentum of Lu Mingke and Yu Cang waned instantly, unable to speak a word.

At this time, the warehouse door was pushed open again.

A beautiful shadow came in.

It is a woman, wearing an apricot windbreaker, slender and tall, with long hair like waves, which is pulled low behind her head. She steps on high heels and walks with wind on the soles of her feet. She is brave and heroic.