Part 15 - Breaking down...

Yoongi: Now, tell me. I want to know everything, every details...

The three brothers were in the living room. Taehyung also wanted to hear Jungkook's explication. Yoongi, on his side, was more worried about how his brother found that man and what information he gave to him.

Yoongi: Jungkook... I need to know to find him, or do you still want him to take them with him?! (His tone was accuser.)

Jungkook: NO!... I made a mistake...

Yoongi: A mistake? A mistake is when you try to cheat for an exam! You almost caused the death of 6 innocent people, including your own brother and yourself! What would have happened if we arrived too late?

Jungkook was retaining his tears with difficulties. Taehyung was not feeling better. They were lucky to still be alive. The granny and the bodyguard were seriously hurt and taken to the hospital by Yoongi's men.

Yoongi: Do you really think that you could have live with that on your conscious?

Jungkook: I have no excuses... I found his name and an old address in Mrs Son's belongings... in Father's bedroom, when they were absents. I hired someone to find him and contact him. I heard Mrs Son discussion with Hoseok this morning and when she proposed me to go with them... I contacted the detective to fix the meeting in the restaurant that I suggested...

While listening to his brother story, Yoongi was overwhelmed by a feeling of disgust. He couldn't understand how that kid could have had such a Machiavellian plan to get rid of Yejin and her daughter.

Jungkook: I only thought that he will take them with him... not that he was a... monster...

Yoongi: And what do you think you are! (He yelled, incapable to keep his anger any longer.)

Namjoon and Jimin arrived at the same time. They didn't know why Jin asked them to come back home but immediately understood that it was serious when they saw Jungkook and Taehyung's injuries and Yoongi yelling.

Namjoon: Hyung? What's going on? What happened?

Jimin: Tae... JK... you two had a fight?

Namjoon: Who did that to you?

Yoongi: Y/N's father!

At Yoongi's words, a cold silence took place in the living room.

Namjoon: What do you mean? How is that possible? Where are Mrs Son and Y/N? Dad is aware?

Yoongi: Jungkook, give me the phone number of your contact. (JK gave his phone to Yoongi.) Namjoon, track that number, we need to find that guy fast! You,... you go to your room, don't get out before we say so.