« Cнαpтer 17 »

• 17 •

I and Jeon decided to just go together, so we could arrive at the music room faster

I and Jeon decided to just go together, so we could arrive at the music room faster. On our way, we helped each other with hitting, pushing, kicking the zombies away from us.

There was music heard from the speakers, the calming one we always hear in the morning when we go to school. The zombies heard it and gathered around the speakers.

"I think the others are heading to the music room." I stated

"Let's be quick, while the zombies are distracted so we could catch up with them."

We went over to the stairs quietly for the zombies to not hear us. Well, their vision isn't that good, but they can hear well... like I can hear a person's heartbeat from afar. 

I and Jeon arrived at the floor where the broadcasting room is on and no zombies were insight. We hurried off, running where the room is.

We arrived at the room, seeing the door open already.

"Are they still here?" Jeon asked

"I don't think so, maybe they left."

"Flash, what a surprise to meet you here!"

'Su-hyeok?'

'No, that's not his voice...'

I looked at the person, coming out from the recording room. My eyes widened, seeing Gwi-nam's face messed up, with his other eye missing.

"Your friends seem to have left you behind to save Cheong-san." Gwi-nam said, pointing at the whiteboard on the table.

"They didn't were just catching up to them." 

"Noona, look, he's holding a knife." Jeon whispered from behind.

I looked down and indeed he is... a bloody knife. It might be from the cafeteria, well that's a useful weapon. But still, it's Gwi-nam we're talking and I do not trust him anymore. 

I backed away from the room, holding Jeon's hand. 

"Why are you guys going away?" 

"I don't trust you Gwi-nam." I told him

"Oh come on, flash-"

"Don't fucking call me that." 

"N-Noona, I think we should go..." Jeon said

"Right, we should."

"Haneul, why are you even with that brat? You're always hanging out with losers." Gwi-nam walks closer to us.