Chapter two

Monday
11:55Pm

   I sighed as I looked at the building. I honestly didn't not plain to work at night. I'm scared of the night, no not the night; but what is in the dark. Anything could be in the dark. My heart started to race with all the thoughts that came in my head. I turned off my car, opening my car door and closing it as I walk away from it. I get up to the front door of the place. It looks scary in there..

    I put in the key that opens the door and I swing it open as it slowing closes behind me. The dining area was dark with only the stage lights was on. The Robots or whatever you call them was turned off. I walk up close the stage, all I could see was the black eyes of the bots and how their jaws was hanging open. My dumbass got closer to the mouth where the crown of my head was almost in.

   "Get away from the mouth Y/N" the voice said behind me as I felt arms pull me away.

  I turned around to see Mr.H pulling me away. I looked at him as his face turned white and dragged into a weird small spaced room. There was two doors on the side of each wall and in front was a desk with old tvs, a fan, tablet and an phone. I felt weird inside but this was something else. I heard foot steps coming from the left door and there he was. William was walking into the room and sat down in the chair. Mr.H let go of me and ran out of the building. The clocked started to ding.

    It was now 12:00Am

   I sat down in the other chair and moved away from William. It was more like he sat on one side of the room while my ass was on the other side of the room. We sat in the silent for a couple seconds before the phone started to ring. My heart dropped. William got up and answered it like it was nothing. I spilt second went silent until the phone guy was talking.

    "Hello, hello? Uh, I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled in on your first night. Um, I actually worked in that office before you. I'm finishing up my last week now, as a matter of fact. So, I know it can be a bit overwhelming, but I'm here to tell you there's nothing to worry about. Uh, you'll do fine. So, let's just focus on getting you through your first week. Okay?
Uh, let's see, first there's an introductory greeting from the company that I'm supposed to read. Uh, it's kind of a legal thing, you know. Um, "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. A magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life. Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person. Upon discovering that damage or death has occurred, a missing person report will be filed within 90 days, or as soon property and premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached, and the carpets have been replaced."

Blah blah blah, now that might sound bad, I know, but there's really nothing to worry about. Uh, the animatronic characters here do get a bit quirky at night, but do I blame them? No. If I were forced to sing those same stupid songs for twenty years and I never got a bath? I'd probably be a bit irritable at night too. So, remember, these characters hold a special place in the hearts of children and we need to show them a little respect, right? Okay.

So, just be aware, the characters do tend to wander a bit. Uh, they're left in some kind of free roaming mode at night. Uh... Something about their servos locking up if they get turned off for too long. Uh, they used to be allowed to walk around during the day too. But then there was The Bite of '87. Yeah. I-It's amazing that the human body can live without the frontal lobe, you know?

Uh, now concerning your safety, the only real risk to you as a night watchman here, if any, is the fact that these characters, uh, if they happen to see you after hours probably won't recognize you as a person. They'll pr- they'll most likely see you as a metal endoskeleton without its costume on. Now since that's against the rules here at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, they'll probably try to...forcefully stuff you inside a Freddy Fazbear suit. Um, now, that wouldn't be so bad if the suits themselves weren't filled with crossbeams, wires, and animatronic devices, especially around the facial area. So, you could imagine how having your head forcefully pressed inside one of those could cause a bit of discomfort...and death. Uh, the only parts of you that would likely see the light of day again would be your eyeballs and teeth when they pop out the front of the mask, heh.

Y-Yeah, they don't tell you these things when you sign up. But hey, first day should be a breeze. I'll chat with you tomorrow. Uh, check those cameras, and remember to close the doors only if absolutely necessary. Gotta conserve power. Alright, good night."

   My heart dropped when the messaged end. I looked at William and looked away. I didn't know how to feel about it. William grabbed the tablet from the desk and started to press stuff on it. I didn't understand what it was for so I moved a bit close to see what he was doing. I peaked over his shoulder and saw him flipping through cameras. I got closer and closer to get a better understanding of how to work it. I didn't know how close I got to him.

   "Y/N get off of me, stop getting up all on me." He said with anger

   I moved away back to my spot without being asked again. We sat in the silent for two hours. I just sat in the corner while he was flipping though the cameras. A minute went by before I got up and walked around the office. I sighed, as I looked at the time. It was only 14:00am and I didn't know what to do. I had a thoughtful idea, I kept sighing louder and louder. William threw the tablet on the desk and looked at me.

   "What the fuck do you want!?" He said in a pissed off tone

    " aren't you going to talk to me?! I mean you can fuck me one night and acted like you don't know me?!" I said in a pissed off tone as well

   "Do you just me to fuck you again!?"

    "William drop the attitude, I'd like some respect in your god damn voice"

   He got quiet as we heard loud, running foot steps down the hallway. William threw his self onto the red button to close the door, a loud banging was heard on the door and my heart dropped. William grabbed my arm and pulled me down to hide. I peaked up to see the bunny bot looking at me with his glowing eyes, my body started to shake in fear. This was not what I was planning to happen. He pulled me down again but I fell on his lap. He held me close as he put his hand on my mouth.

    After a couple minutes we heard the foot-steps go away from the door. I got up from his lap and opened the door and looked out of the room. He was not in the hall way. I sighed and looked at the time, it was only 15:55Am. William got up and dust himself off and grabbed the tablet, he continued to look through everything.

   " Bonnie is in the parts and service room. Chica is in the bathroom, Freddy is on stage and foxy is in this cove." William said, with a sigh

    I just nodded and continued to walk around the office. I didn't know what else to do. He didn't give us a list to do like he said he would. I guess this is what he kinda meant but didn't put it in right words. Mr.H did have trouble talking a bit, but not when he gets upset for some reason. The way he ran out of the building was weird, maybe he was running late to something? I shook my head, but my eyes started to feel heavy. I moved the chair in the back corner, sat down and let my eyes fall down.

    I didn't know how long I was out for when i heard a bell go off. I jumped out of seat and looked at my watch. 6:00AM. it was six Am, I pushed the chair into the desk and ran out of the room and running out of the dark hallway. I ran into the dining area where the morning sun bleed through the huge windows. I smiled at myself thinking everything was done. I heard foot-steps behind me and I snap my head to the side to see William walking close. I felt as my face was burning, he just looks better in the morning sun.

I shook my head and walked over to the door to unlock it and walked outside. The morning breeze hit me in the face causing me to have a grin on my face. I felt as someone bumped into me but only seeing him leave to his car. He had both hands in his pocket, then him pulling out his car keys. I turned my back around and locked the pizzeria then turned back around; walking to my car. I pulled out the keys from my pocket, unlocked my door and got in; slamming the door shut I let out a big sigh. It was a night let me tell you, I hate staying up for Six hours straight. Funny thing it was only the first night. I have more nights to go ....