A Clumsy Stranger

-This takes place before the Madrigal grandkids are born.

Agustin's pov

"Hey! George! I see a town down there! Maybe we can ask for help." I said to my brother. We were on a business trip and had just finished. Unfortunately for us, we got lost trying to get back.

"I wonder what sort of trades they have." George said, "I haven't been here."

"Well, let's go!" I said as we made our way down the mountain. We were halfway down the mountain when I tripped on a root. I began rolling down the hill, before I was stopped by a tree.

"Agustin! Are you okay?" My brother said, running to me.

"Yeah. Yeah. Hurts a bit but I'll be fine." I said trying to smile. Just then a swarm of bees came out of nowhere and began to attack me. I continued running down the mountain as they kept stinging me then tripped again on a root rolling to tee bottom of the mountain.

"Oh dear. Are you okay?" I looked up and saw a pretty lady looking at me.

"Did I die? Are you an angel?"

-Julieta pov

I was outside in the mountains picking some herbs when I heard someone screaming. Just then a man came rolling down the mountain, a complete mess.

"Oh dear. Are you okay?" I asked as I began looking through my pockets to see if I had any food on me. Unfortunately, I didn't.

"Did I die? Are you an angel?" The man said, dazed.

"Oh! You're alive!" I said relived.

"Agustin!" I heard another man yell running down the mountain.

"Are you okay?"

"Yup. Do you see the angel?" he said pointing at me.

"Hello. I'm George. This is my brother Agustin. He needs help!"

"Yes, of course. Unfortunately I don't have any food on me, but I can go grab some to heal him. Or maybe it would be faster if you carry him over there. The town is 10 minutes away." I said.

-George pov

"Thank you. He needs medical help." I said picking up Agustin and we began heading to the town. I was slightly confused as to why she was talking about food and not medicine.

"No problem, I'm Julieta."

"So, what's your town called. Me and my brother travel around a lot but I've never seen this place before." I said deciding to start a conversation.

"The town's called Encanto. It's not old, my mom found this place about 22 years ago. And now it's a town."

"Oh, I haven't heard of it before."

"Well, no one really goes in or out. I've never met someone from outside before."

"Do you ever wish to leave?"

"No. I love Encanto. It's warm and full of magic and love. I can't imagine living somewhere else. What about you, do you like traveling?"

"Yup, I absolutely love it." he said, "I love meeting new people, it's exciting. This is actually the last trip I'll be taking. I recently got married and we're expecting a kid. So, I decided to go on one last trip. It was amazing, but I'm definitely excited to just be working at the same town as my wife and future kids. "

"That's nice."

"You have anyone?"

"Not really. Well not in that way. I have my mom, my sister, and my brother."