The Great Prank

Guys can you please spam my comments in this?

Also check out Dharmanandini 's book Love after misconception, it is amazing.

Dharmasakhi 's Vivaah bandhan.

A veryyyyyyyyyy long and fun chapter ahead so fasten your seatbelts ladies and gentlemen!

~~~~~~~~~'

"Is this the sort of security the ruler of Indraprasth gives?" Her voice rang intelligible in the court. Karn sat like an iron support point stuck to his throne.

At the point when Vrushali acknowledged she wasn't getting any answer, she terminated her next bolt of words.

"Tell me, Aarya!" She said as quietness fell onto the sabha, Karn had never referenced he had a wife.

Arjun and Bheem's head snapped towards Karn right away, they didn't realize they had a bhabi or nephews.

"I had no clue, the criminals assaulted in the night, we will investigate it at the earliest opportunity." Karn replied in a droning.

"What do you mean you have no clue, Aarya? It occurred inside your domain and they killed your own in-laws." She almost shouted toward the end.

"What should I do now? I can't go to your parents without you without embarrassing myself, I Can't raised our kids until now but now they need their father. I can go and live alone somewhere but what about them. They are still so young! I can't ruin their life." She said again spilling facts no one knew except karn.

"Priya, just listen-" Karn started but then again you never get to speak in front of an angry wife without inviting your death.

"Pay attention to what?" Vrushali said in a risky tone however karn realized it meant talk if you dare to and, see what I do.

He looked to his brothers helplessly as he knew he would not see today's sunset if he spoke.

"Uh, Bhabi? Can I call you that?" Bheem spoke up as Vrushali smiled genuinely and nodded. Karn watched bemused how suddenly the angry wife turned to a caring and loving sister in law. But then again, who ever understood women?

"Bhabi, why don't you stay with us?" Bheem asked as he joined his hands in respect as Vrushali hesitated.

"You can't deny us your love!" Arjun said a little too dramatically! Nakul, Sahadev and Dhriti were taking care of the affairs of Mathura in the absence of Yudhishthira and Draupadi.

"Aarya will answer!" Vrushali suddenly said pointing at Karn as Karn looked bemused. One miute she is ready to kill him then next asking his opinion. Women.

"Please stay with us Priya!" Karn bit out as she raised our eyebrow and nodded.

She was gestured to karn's own chamber as her kids were given different chambers. She was offered a huge selection of expensive jewellery and outfits but she chose a simple saree with gold border and minimalist jewellery.

She still needed to bring Karn's attention to such crimes which may seem nothing to royals, but a lot to common people. That was the reason she preferred living among the common folks.

She did not need to sit on the throne to be the queen of his heart.

~~~~~

Yudhishthira had woken up and by now he felt completely normal so he decided to go out, he overheard dasis saying that Bheem and arjun were back from the court and decided to help nakul, sahadev and Dhriti with the affairs of Mathura and decided to go on a nagar brahman disguising themselves. At this, he couldn't help the evil idea crawling at the back of his mind.