Happy Tears

This symbol '☆' means of POV_____

_____

Mitsuri was the first one to speak up : “INNOCENT! Y/N IS INNOCENT! SHE'S A HUNDRED PERCENT INNOCENT!”

Shinobu was the next one : “Well, it would be nice to be able to study the blood of an upper moon…”

“I kind of owe her one since she saved my life and such-” Kyojuro said.

“I'm going to accept it too! She can keep her pet or whatever.”

'thanks uzui, but Daki isn't my pet-'

“I'm fine either way… since I will forget anyway…”

“I don't think that's a good ide-” Mitsuri smiled at him with a menacing aura. “S-since everyone else is fine with it, then I will accept.” Obanai said, though you could tell that he didn't really have a choice.

Gyomei just stood there, crying… or praying… or whatever he was doing, I think he doesn't have an opinion?

But damn, these responses are so different from when it was Tanjiro's trial! He would probably be so offended if he were here-

Ugh, Sanemi looks so mad- I feel like I'm going to be stabbed even though I technically won by the votes-

“I want to clarify it that I won't ever accept that thing here, but, since you guys are so set I'm helping that… brat, then I would like to request to the demon do the same test Nezuko did.”

Oh, no-

Daki and Gyutaro are different from Nezuko, considering that they have been staying in the basement for a long time without eating, and Sanemi's special blood, there's a big chance that they won't even be close to pass this test-

“I understand your concerns Sanemi, and mine are similar too, so… Y/N, if Daki pass on this test and prove that she won't hurt humans, then I will permit it.”

Judging by the look Sanemi is giving me, he probably already knows that there's no way she will pass this test.

So, I guess that's it for me.

This life was very different from the others, but at least I had fun, I guess-

One kakushi appeared and entered the wood patio where Ubuyashiki was sitting, setting a wood box similar to Nezuko's one in the floor and opening it.

Small Daki silently crawled outside it, she confusedly looked around the place before her eyes settled on me.

“Y/N!”

“Daki- Ack!” Sanemi walked beside me, purposely bumping into my shoulder, this little shit-

'She doesn't look like she's going berserk, but she looks so sickly-' I thought in worry, Gyutaro isn't there, so he's probably hiding inside her…