Fixed Ink

[im feeding you liu fuckers bc I love y'all, ben content coming soon, and then Lj probably, okay cool]

   M/n forgot how much the vibration from the gun tickled his hand. It had been a while since he got to play with this toy in particular, unless he had one of those nights. The ones where he felt less and in need of change, really the only thing he could change was his appearance anyways. Tattooing with a cast as well, he was confident even if the nagging in the back of his head was telling him he was setting himself up for failure. It was going so smoothly though, he had a limited grip on the needle but it wasn't as bad as he thought it would be.

   Liu had his head in M/n's lap, propped up on his thigh as he laid there unbothered by the needle etching itself in his skin over and over. He expected it to hurt like a bitch, he just didn't want to pull back and pussy out when he was already so close to having something he could call his, but as soon as the needle pressed into his skin he found something so nice about it. Something about that revelation amused Sully greatly.

   After the day he was having, Liu had finally lulled himself into a good mood, although the laugh that erupted from Sully's disembodied voice really messed him up.

   A particularly loud grunt got M/n's attention, he turned his gun off with a breath through his nose and wiped at the ink softly. "You're doing a really good job."

   "I am?"

   "Yeah..." he reassured, smiling down at Liu while he seemed to space out staring at the front door from their position on his living room floor. "You enjoying yourself?"

   "Oh yeah, definitely."

   "You could at least pretend like you trust me."

   "I do. The cast? Not so much."

   "You're such a wuss, I'm almost done."

   Liu's eyes flicked to m/n's face and then to the gun held in his gimpy hand. "You are?"

   "Yeah, I just need to add my initials."

   Liu flushed a little, staring straight out in front of him just less casually now. "Oh— yeah? I didn't think you would actually go through with it." He admitted bashfully, trying to ignore how amused M/n seemed from the corner of his eyes as he leaned closer.

   "I'm sure your reasons for wanting my initials permanently written on your neck are perfectly sound." He joked.

   "Well," Liu paused, his eyes flicking off to the side indicating he was running through his list of reasons. "We moved out of Mexico when I was three, and all the areas we ended up moving to were predominantly upper class and white. Neighbors were pretty stern about not letting their kids interact with us. It didn't matter how good Jeff's English was getting, or the fact that I didn't even know any Spanish, or that my mom deep cleaned our house every day to keep herself occupied, or that my dad worked his ass off to get us where we were. No matter where we moved we were always treated as disgusting, lazy, unwanted foreigners."

   M/n listened as he vented. The thumb of his non-dominant hand, from where it rested against the side of his head, ran softly from the base of neck to his hairline.

   "We weren't people to them, we were immigrants. For ten years my brother was the only kid I was allowed to hangout with outside of school. Then he went psycho and I turned into a wanted criminal over the span of a week I can't even recall." He continued, brows knitting together. "You're the first friend I've had in six years. I think I deserve to have this, if you aren't sticking around I want this at least."