♡ SEVEN ♡

song: rhythm of love - plain white t's ; crazy in love - beyonce

R Y L E E

I wake up alone in Niall's bed and I just lay there with my eyes closed. It's one of those mornings that I slept so well the night before that my limbs feel heavy and I don't ever want to get up. I'll go find Niall in a little bit but I'm so comfortable and warm under the bedding.

It's been a week since we started quarantining together and it's made such a huge difference. I'm still bored but now I'm bored with someone else so it's not so bad.

After about another five minutes I pull myself from bed with a groan. I rub my hands over my face as his giant shirt on me falls back to my thigh from how it had rode up a bit in my sleep.

I've been living in his shirts and it's one of the most comforting and heart fluttering feelings ever. And it's not like I'm stealing them, he wants me to wear them. He was sad the other day when I got out of the shower and had on one of my own shirts.

His smile dropped and he asked what I was wearing all gloomy-like. So I changed into one of his shirts and when he saw me in it a smile took back over his face.

He's such a cute little softy.

I trudge towards the bathroom door and swipe a claw clip off his dresser. I twist my hair up sloppily then wrap my arms around my waist. I'm cold now that I left the warmth of the bed.

I brush my teeth with my eyes closed peacefully then leave his bedroom to find him. When I open the bedroom door I hear polite claps then the voice of a sports announcer.

He's probably watching golf.

I cross my arms back around my waist as I keep following the sounds of the TV. I walk into the living room and see him laying on the couch, propped up against the back of it. He's sitting on the part of the sectional that faces the TV in a way where his legs can be laid out in front of him.

"Hey, beautiful." He says with a soft smile and I smile back sleepily. I walk over to him and pull his blanket back so that I can get under it.

I crawl over him and lay between the couch pillows and him. He shifts a bit to make more room for me and I curl up to his chest as his arm wraps around me.

"Morning." I finally say back and he kisses the top of my head. I grab the blanket and tug it so that it's up to my shoulders.

He grabs the remote and goes to change the channel as he rubs his other hand along my side.

"What are you doing?" I ask him and he shrugs.

"Figured you don't want to watch golf." He says as he tries to find something else to watch.

"We can watch golf if you want. I don't mind." I tell him and I look up to him to see he's already looking down with furrowed eyebrows.

"Really?" He asks and I shrug.

"You really like golf and I really like you so if it makes you happy to watch golf then I want to watch it with you." He smiles softly at my words and lifts my chin. He connects our lips in a soft and sweet kiss.

"I really like you too." He says back and I can't help but smile. We kiss again but this time it's a little longer.

When we pull away I rest my head back in his chest and he turns the match back on. We lay there in a comfortable silence as we watch and I listen to his heartbeat. He'll randomly kiss the top of my head or give me a loving squeeze just to let me know he's thinking about me and each one makes me chest warm.