€ where's my daddies? €

I KNOW ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I WROTE FOR THIS BOOK BUT IM GONNA TRY UPDATING ONCE A WEEK.

I was experiencing writers block for this book. Still am.

-------------------------
Trigger warning !!!!! BE CAREFUL.

I was awoken to the bright sun shining straight on my face.

I moved around in the bed waiting for Rico or Shane to at least say "morning princess" in their raspy voices
But they didn't.

"Daddy?" I whispered, my voice was cracked and I was too tired to open my eyes.

There was no answer yet

When I opened my eyes I realized the bed was empty and I was talking to myself.
I rubbed my ear as I looked around the small room that wasn't mines.

I yawned tiredly as I slowly slid off the bed and walked out of the room
There was some talking downstairs so that's where I went.
Standing there was a man  but not the one from yesterday.

He was talking to a man dressed in all black. Like he was some type of assassin.
I walked towards them quietly
"Excwuse me swir " I said as I walked up towards the man

"Oh Fuck" the man jumped in fear when I spoke
"Jesus Christ you scared me .. you must beeee.... Eleven right?" He said as he looked down at me with a big smile

"Yesh , u know where my daddies go?" I asked as I played with my right ear

"Ah yes , Greg's friends shane and rahcori (he pronounced wrongly) (Re-core-ree- correct pronunciation), they had some business to handle , I'm here to watch over the kids while they're gone" the man rambled with a smile

"They weft me?" I whispered softly
"Oh don't feel bad they'll be back soon , plus Jane's still here and so are Drake and Jake , they're all in the backyard playing" he smiled at me.

I looked towards the sliding doors near the kitchen
Which I guess led to outside

I sighed as I realized I didn't really wanna play with them. I just wanted to get my goodmorning kisses and hugs.

𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I checked my watch to see it was 12:17 pm. Eleven had to be awoke by now and probably wondering where I am.
I left her with Craig and the other kids , even though I know she's an introvert I hope she plays with them at least or on her phone.

"You son of a bitch" johnny Petrov said as he spat more blood out of his mouth.

He just took one of my right hooks so it kind of was a side effect.

"Where's my fucking money Petrov" I asked for the second time now in Italian.

"I already told you , I don't have your money , the drugs were ran by  darhk who gotta deal for the highest bidder , Maggie Rolando , shes in fa this because you have someone or something she wants.
Mob says she's gonna do whatever it takes to get ha girlfriend back" he spoke fast.

"Daliah Merlin" I mumbled. That was her girlfriend who tried to kill me three years ago , she was the one who sent me 23 states over..

"Something's telling me not to believe you Petrov" I whispered angrily. As I stood up from kneeling.
I feel like he's lying to me.

"What aren't you telling me johnny?" I asked slowly  as I pulled my sleeves up to my elbows.

That's when I heard screaming coming from the other torture room
He began looking back and forth rapidly as the man next door continued to scream.