Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.16)

SO UHH... HI AGAIN

...

UNDISCONTINUED BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT TEHE

Also I just now realized I've been writing this in past tense THE ENTIRE TIME we finna fix that aha-

"Lenny Summers will always be better than Javier. Suck it up," I scoff and snatch the controller out of Larry's hands. "I can't listen to your bullshit any longer, we're watching Mulan."

"UM EXCUSE YOU?" he gasps and snatches it back.

"HEY! My room, my rules!" I reach for the controller again, but he quickly stands up and holds it out of my reach.

"I'm taller, so I can do whatever I want," Larry sneers.

"Oh, get off your high horse. Lenny could read twice as well as you can now when he was fifteen."

"Why does every chapter start with you guys arguing and getting me involved?" Sal pulls me back on his lap, making me let out a yelp of surprise.

"What?" Larry asks, confused.

"Yeah, what chapters?" I question him, trying to break free from his grasp.

"Nothing. Stop moving," Sal sighs, hugging my waist.

"Not until Larry admits that Lenny Summers is better than Javier Escuella!" I declare.

"Larry, just say it. I wanna cuddle."

"Fine, Lenny is better. But we are not watching Mulan for the second time this weekend," Larry grunts and finally gives the controller back to me.

"Whatever. What are we... watching?" I pause to let Sally Face yank me onto his lap and almost aggressively hug me close.

"There's this cool horror movie about these mushroom weirdos worshipping their dead mom in the middle of a forest," Larry suggests. "It's called Gaia."

"Sounds good to me," Sal shrugs.

"Okay," I say.

Sal contently rests his chin on my shoulder while I turn on the movie and watch the trees go by. The camera work is really awesome. However, not fifteen minutes in, Sal is reaching under my sweater.

"No," I whisper to him.

He says nothing and removes his hand. I sigh and shift a bit, but he grabs my waist to hold me still. Ughhhhhh let me get uuuuup. Unfortunately, Sal cannot read minds, so I'm stuck here for another hour and twenty minutes. Whatever, I'm tired. I ignore the lady screaming as she pulls a stick out of her foot and turn around so I'm straddling Sal and can hug him.

He pets my hair softly and lifts his mask slightly to kiss my forehead. I press my ear against his chest and slowly drift off to the sound of his heartbeat. 

"Y/n. N/n. Child. Idiot. Friend. You are not watching Gaia. Stop hugging Sal and pretending it's Lenny," Larry pokes my side.

"I'm trying to sleep, and I'm not pretending he's Lenny," I push his hand away.

"You better not be," Sal adds.

"I'm not. Let me sleep."

"Nooo, you guys are so boring when you're together," Larry whines.

"Do you wanna hang out with just Sal then?" I sigh. I'm tired, bro.

"Nah, he only talks about you whenever you're not in the room," the taller teen sighs.

"We could go ghost hunting," Sally Face suggests.

"That's... actually a good idea. What say you, Y/n?"