𝟮𝟭🌙

Yeah, so..

Popo and his gang vs yakunan and his gang started to fight.

It was like,

bOOM

And then popo was like, wOOSH

And then yakunan goes WHAM

And then popo and yakunan had a face off and like, bABLAM!

Ah, man, it was such a tragic and bloody fight 🤧.

Yakunan the evil being was sealed by popo again.

"fUCK YOU, I DON'T REMEMBER YOUR NAME BUT I KNEW I FOUGHT YOU THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO-"

"AHAHAHAHAHA YOU MANAGED TO KILL ME BACK THEN AND NOW IT'S MY TIME TO KILL YOU~" Popo cackled as he tightened the seals on yakunan who was obviously hissing in pain.

The slayers and demons were all injured, mugi as well.

She fought with some off yakunan's pet ogres a while ago, bonked them with a wooden stick that she originally used to make puppets.

Yoriichi was flexing his powers again at kokushibo, who then fought harder trying to show off as well.

Muichiro and tanjiro also did the same at what they're ancestors does when they saw how competitive they are and the two started to do that shit as well.

The others were there as well, fighting one bitch after another 😤. Even kagaya, who's blind, is fighting (although the hashiras got his back everytime someone nearly killed him lmao), kiriya was latching on his back, directing his father on where to hit the enemies.

"Father, to your left!"

Kagaya wore his usual soft smile,
"I see."

"Usgehwjd," no you don't. One of yakunan's lackey snorted and the others started cackling.

kiriya gasped, "aRE YOU LAUGHING AT MY FATHER?!"

He then grabbed kaburamaru who was on obanai's shoulder as usual, obanai being close to them.

"aTTACK!" Kiriya screeched and throw kaburamaru to yakunan's lackeys who was laughing at kagaya.

Obanai deadpanned. mY SNAKE-

And in front of popo, yakunan snorted. "RIDICULOUS, LET ME GO BITCH!"

"FAWK NO!"

Yakunan looked around frantically and saw mugi, who was the one nearest to him, and is in range with his chain weapons.

He smirked.

Summoning his chains, he launched it to mugi, holding her in place by the neck.

"Wah!" Mugi fell down from the impact and tried to pull the chains off, but it wasn't working and she started to fill a bit dizzy, like something was clouding her mind.

"Mugi!" Popo's eyes widened. Those who yakunan catched and bind with his chains will be under his command!

Yakunan gave him an evil smile, "this little demon is precious to you lot, no? Ah...how fun will it be if she's the one attacking you all!" He laughed maniacally.