Special Chapter: Harem(?)

"So.... You will be carrying out the test today Cale." Cale turned his head and looked at the father.

"Ah, so it's today?" Deruth nodded slightly.

"Right, today. You will go with me." Cale slightly raised his eyebrows.

"Why dad?" Deruth sighed.

"So that I can prepare myself for all possibilities." Cale was silent, before long he gave a small nod.

"OK."

"Good, now finish your food and get ready." Cale gave a small nod, after finishing eating he said goodbye to get ready and went to his room leaving the other 4 family members still sitting at the dining table.

"I think hyung is an alpha." Lily nodded excitedly at Basen's words.

"That's for sure! Orabuni is very handsome and also dashing! Orabuni must be an alpha!" Deruth sighed.

"That's not certain, your brother could be a beta or in the worst case he's an omega..." Violan looked at her husband strangely.

"Why is being an omega the worst possible thing?" Deruth looked back at Violan with a look of clear horror.

"Wife, you know for yourself that an omega is extremely rare. Especially a male omega, what do you think would happen if Cale was an omega? Can you imagine the many applications that we will get from both our continent and from other continents?! Letting go of Cale for someone on our continent alone, I don't want to, what about the other continents that are far away from us?! That won't be possible!" Violan sighed hearing Deruth's exaggerated explanation.

"You're exaggerating."

"I do not!"

"You mean someone's father will take Orabuni from us?" Deruth nodded, his two children immediately rolled their eyes in disapproval.

"We will not hand over hyung/orabuni to anyone!" Violan sighed again.

'They are too overprotective of Cale, even though no matter the outcome Cale will still get married later.'

"Up to you."

------------------------------------------------------------

"So.... How did it go?" The doctor who was doing the examination on Cale smiled -widely-

"Congratulations Duke, young master Cale is an omega." Cale simply nodded, whereas Deruth felt his world shake.

"W-what? You- you weren't wrong right? Y-are you sure Cale is an o-omega?" The doctor nodded.

"The test results show that young master is an omega Duke, and male omegas are very rare. For that, young master, you must be smart to take care of yourself and prepare yourself for your first heat. Usually when someone just finds out their second gender are omega , the cycle of heat is not regular for that you have to make sure to take this medicine regularly. You understand?" Cale nodded in understanding.

"I see. Eum- do I have to do something during my first heat?" The doctor shook his head.

"No need young master, you just need to prepare a pile of soft cloths for your nest. Ah- maybe you could even ask the Duchess, the Duchess is an omega isn't she?" Cale nodded and smiled.

"Okay thank you." The doctor smiled back and left the room.

Cale looked confusedly at his father who had remained silent since the announcement from the doctor.

"Father?" Cale lightly patted Deruth's shoulder which Cale didn't expect to startle his father.

"How could it be-?!"