Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Twenty-Four: Secret's

I woke up on Emily's couch. I shot up rather fast which made my head spin. I felt a hand on my back. I turned and saw Paul.

"You okay?" He asked. I nodded.

"I'm fine. Just a little dizzy." Paul kissed my forehead.

"Do you want some water?" He asked gently.

"Yes, please." He smiled and stood heading to the kitchen. Emily sat next to me.

"Are you planning on telling the Cullens?" Emily asked. I sighed.

"I don't know. I love my family but how am I supposed to tell them? I mean with everything going on and all the negative feelings they have towards the pack I just... I want this to be mine." I stated.

Emily nodded. "I just want my baby to be happy and I want them to grow up in a safe place. Away from negativity. But I want Carlisle, Emse, Jasper, Emmett, Rose, even Alice to be a part of it." I said.

"Do what you think is right." I nodded.

"Sam?" He turned towards me.

"Yeah?" He asked kindly.

"Can you allow Carlisle over? Just for an hour to tell him about the baby. I know it's a lot. But I don't want to go over to our side and he has really good control and has never had an accident." I rambled.

"I don't know about here." Sam stated.

"Okay. Thank you." He nodded.

Paul comes back with water. I take a sip. "Do you think it's a good idea to tell the Cullen's?"

"God no. Just Carlisle. He'll know what to do, he's a doctor and like my father." I stated. Paul nodded.

We went to the woods near the border. Carlisle stood there. He turned towards us. I grasped Paul's hand tightly. I gulped heavily.

"Artemis," Carlisle greeted gently. I jumped to our side. I pulled him into a hug. Tears had strung to my eyes.

I pulled away from the hug wiping my eyes. "What's wrong?" Carlisle asked. He placed his hands on my cheeks.

"I don't really know how to say it." I stated. "I'm pregnant." I took in a shaky breath.

"I would ask how but I'm a doctor." This made me laugh. Paul smiled over at us.

"We don't really know how it happened." Paul stated.

"You know how it happened." I smacked Carlisle's shoulder lightly.

"Can you not tell the others? I don't really want them to know. I know that Bella's pregnant and I don't want to cause anymore problems."

"Of course." Carlisle stated.

"Thank you." I said. I hugged him again. Carlisle placed a kiss on the top of my head.

"Are you gonna come home or stay with Paul?" I looked towards Paul who nodded. I pulled from the hug.

"I'm gonna stay with the wolves. Just tell the family Edward and Bella having a baby was just too much for me." He nodded.

"As long as you're safe and happy." I smiled up at my father figure.

"I love you." I spoke.

"I love you too." Carlisle spoke. "I have to go. Edward and Bella are supposed to be here soon."

"Go be the hero." I stated. Carlisle smiled and sped off.

"That wasn't so bad." Paul said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders leading me back through the forest.

Paul wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled the other under my knees picking me up.

"The pregnant woman should be off her feet." I laughed loudly as he started running.

"You do know I'm faster than you." I asked.

"Yes." Was Paul's only response. We made it back to Emily's. Paul placed me down on the porch.

"God, I love you." Paul breathed out, placing his head to mine.

"You better, lover boy." I spoke. (Kinda cringe. But I don't care.)

"I always will, Darling." 

Sorry for not posting. I've been busy with school. Also go check of Young Saints on the account Darkirisdolls. It's me and my sister's account. My book will be the third in the series. I love you all. And I'll try to post more.