Chapter 44 - You're All Mine

"It's because of that dude, isn't it?" Nate had trouble getting Eric to leave his apartment, but at the moment, he cared about having his last moment with Dante than anything else. Even if his hair was disheveled and he still had a little hangover from the night before, knowing that Dante was in his bedroom waiting for him was enough to cure him of any headache. But the only problem was Eric who was giving him a hard time. "You told me to make breakfast and now you're asking me to leave?"

He was not in the mood to deal with Eric and this simply created new problems that he didn't need. "Can we have a conversation later?"

"Nate," Eric leaned forward, glancing behind him to assure that no one was listening to them. His voice died down into a whisper as he said with fright, "That guy doesn't seem safe."

Nate snorted, guiding him towards the door and shoving him slightly. "You let me worry about that, I need you to go."

"Fine, but I'm worried about you."

"I'm fine," Nate assured impatiently, waiting until Eric finally put on his shoes and stepped outside of the apartment. "We'll talk some other time."

"If he tries anything on you, let me know and I'll—" before he could finish his sentence, the door was closed and the heard the click from the lock.

Nate sent quivering fingers through his hair before returning to the bedroom, suddenly feeling nervous when he saw Dante by the window of his bedroom with the hood still lowered over his hair. When he heard Nate's footsteps, he glanced over his shoulder and gulped, staring at Nate's bare chest and fingers and wanting them to touch his skin.

It was Nate that approached him first, feeling a sudden thickness in the air, as if it had gotten heavier and warmer with every step towards Dante. When their gazes met and locked, the lust was instantly sensed, Nate unable to tear it apart as he stopped a step away from Dante. Even Dante's cheeks had grown a slight pink, but he didn't pull his hands away from his pockets, keeping his chin lifted as he stared down at a nervous Nate.

Both of them were uncertain as to why the lust and the heat was unusually extreme, much more than any other time they had together. Nate made the first move, reaching for the hem of Dante's sweater, watching him lift his arms as he pulled it over his head. Dante wasn't wearing anything else underneath, and seeing all the lines from his toned muscles—the broadened shoulders, the defined pecs, the shifting abs with every of his inhales—was enough to send his hormones into a circuit.

Nate hesitantly reached forward and glided his finger across the lines of Dante's abs. Dante couldn't help but grunt, tilting his head backwards and exposing the thin layer of his flesh from his neck. He even exhaled a long breathless moan, closing his eyes as he felt Nate's breath linger across his stomach. Shortly after, another moan echoed but louder when Nate's lips began tugging on his skin, sucking in his mouth with such strength that Dante even winced, his jaw clenching as he glanced down towards Nate.

He was mesmerized by the way Nate's eyes closed, his tongue lingering at the center of his stomach, feeling his teeth brushing past his skin as Nate's sucked in even harder, inhaling even sharper than prior and Dante's bit his bottom lip, his entire body already feeling a throbbing sensation. He felt Nate's lips slowly reach upwards, his fingers tightly gripping Dante's waist with his nails digging into his skin, while his tongue finally began playing with the lines across Dante's neck, his breathing growing heavier.

There was something about Nate's touches and caresses that made him lose all sense of sanity, a feeling of lightheadedness while an ecstasy started a turmoil at the center of his stomach, slowly rushing through his stomach and reaching his throat.

However, Nate suddenly pulled apart, appearing to be a ferocious animal greedy for more with his eyes widened with flames. "Turn around," he ordered, seeing Dante gulp but obey him, slowly turning but glancing over his shoulder to see what Nate was doing. "Put your hands behind your back for me." He didn't hesitate to do so, pushing his wrists together and soon enough, feeling a leather fabric close them together and squeeze tightly that Dante yelped under his breath.