13

[ 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟹𝟸 ]

[ 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟹𝟸 ]

11:17 AM
-- "Her" Bedroom
-- Sicily, Italy

TAENASHA YAWNED AS SHE sat up in the bed

TAENASHA YAWNED AS SHE sat up in the bed. The curtains were closed, so she was able to allow her eyes to adjust.

"Mornin'."

She quickly turned her head to see Khasiye sitting in the chair in the corner of her room. He took a pull from his backwood-filled blunt before tilting his head back and blowing the smoke from out is puckered lips.

"Goodmorning, Siya." She smiled softly.

Getting up from the bed, she yawned, stretching her arms. Making her way towards him, she sat in his lap, her subtle breasts on display for him.

Taking the wood from him, she placed it to her lips and took a pull. Closing her eyes, she threw her head back and blew the smoke out.

"How you feelin', mami?" He asked softly, rubbing her naked thighs. He leaned forward and placed a small kiss on each of her nipples.

"I'm sleepy, Siya. You left this morning? The bed was empty."

He took the blunt from her fingers, wrapping one arm around her waist, the other held the blunt, his eyes staring at her pretty face.

"I had business ta handle, mami." Khasiye curled his lip up, "Go brush yo teeth. Yo mornin' breath sick as hell."

Taenasha slapped his chest, getting off him with a pout.

"I'm playin'." He laughed softly, following her into the bathroom.

He leaned against the door, smoking his blunt. Staring at her, his heart skipped multiple beats.

Khasiye's eyes raked over her naked body that was bent over the sink. Her pussy lips poked from between her ass cheeks and her breasts were naturally dangling from her chest.

"You ca call yo sister today." Khasiye dropped his tone softly. "She been waitin' to talk to you."

Tae paused, spitting out her toothpaste. She rinsed her mouth and cleaned over her face before turning over to Khasiye, smiling widely.