Bite-sized Love Buffet [ CLOSED ]

Greetings,

Welcome to Bite-sized Love Buffet!

To celebrate the month of love and the special event on February 14 - Valentine's Day, WattpadShortStory will host a 14-day micro-writing challenge with YARomance and FreeTheLGBT !

• For the next 14 days, we'll give you 14 different writing prompts; one prompt a day.

• The special part is that you can write a micro-story or a story in short word count! This makes it easier for you to write everyday!

For example, a 50-word poem, 6-word story or a lovey dovey tweet, etc.  Anything that is short, simple and, of course, bite-sized but still lovely! Are you up for them?

If you feel like it is very hard to do it this month due to your real life stuff, rest assured, we won't force you to write within this month only, you can write in next month or the month after, whenever you feel relaxed! The only disadvantage is your entry won't be eligible for judging if you join after this month.

The challenge aims to keep you writing and inspired everyday.

Before we get into the main events, how about a little and exciting tag fest? Let's tag your Wattpad friends, writing buddies, anyone that you think will fit the description below or will join this challenge!

Tag a friend who...

↠ will love a dessert buffet.

↠ tries to have a small bite of everything in the buffet.

↠ loves romantic stories.

↠ writes the best romance stories.

↠ prefers writing and reading something that is short and simple.

And

↠ would love to join this challenge!

• • • • • •

Head on to the next chapter to see the prompts and how to submit your entry!