♡Valentine's Special♡

3rd P.O.V

        Your brother, Riku, visited you in Teyvat and he planned something that you didn't expect. "Whoever gets to the highest point of Dragonspine can date my sister for a whole day" he grinned looking at the people that received an invitation. "With (Y/N)" Childe whispered. "I'm in if it's her ehe~" Venti sticked his tongue out. "I won't lose to a bard" Kaeya said. If it's a date with (Y/N) then so be it everyone that particapted thought, they readied their positions for the run.

♤Male♤
Aether
Kaeya
Albedo
Bennett
Razor
Diluc
Zhongli
Childe
Xingqiu
Chongyun
(Who wouldn't want those two?)
Xiao
Thoma
Itto
Ayato
Gorou
Venti
Kazuha
Scaramouche(he declined but if its you, he'll be first to get you)

◇Female◇
Jean
Amber
Lisa
Sucrose
Fischl
Eula
Noelle
Beidou
Ningguang
Keqing
Ganyu
Ei
Yae Miko
Sangonomiya Kokomi
Kujou Sara
Shenhe
Yun Jin
Yoimiya
Ayaka
Mona
Hu tao
Barbara
Rosaria
Xiangling
Yanfei
Xinyan

~(♡◇♡)~

        They started at Mondstadt's beach then to Liyue Harbor to the highest point of Dragonspine. Meanwhile with you, yoi were sitting a top of a pillar and just bored. Your brother wanted for you to stay there so you sat waiting for him to come back. Where did he ran off to anyways you thought pouting. Everyone was running and passed the city, a village and Dawn Winery, they were in Liyue now. Your brother popped out beside you and smirked. "What?" you asked since you were suspicious of whatever he's planning. "Oh nothing" he smiled and you hummed. "Who's the awaited guest that you were talking about?" you asked still bored.

        "I think you did something idiotic this time" you bluntly said and that made him offendedly gasped. "My ideas aren't always idiotic" he crossed his arms and you chuckled. "Since it's Valentine's today, I feel that you planned something about it and Mitsuki won't like the idea if he's here" you smirked at him and he flinched at the mention of your other brother. "I don't want you to have a boyfriend but I also wanted a niece or nephew" he nodded and you just brushed what he said about niece and nephew. Riku remembered that Frost heard that he planned about this race that he mentioned. Shing shing shing you snickered at your own thoughts. (This came to my mind okay)

       You stood up and crossed you arms while Riku watched you. "I WILL HAVE ORDER" you tried copying Zhongli but fail. Riku laughed at your attempt and that made you red. Aether was in first place suddenly Xiao used his skill and Venti glided. Keqing used her skill too so she can catch up to the three that is in the lead. Ningguang blocked the path to anyone behind her. Zhongli pulled his pillar out and climb so he can get out. Albedo used his elevator so he can escape from the blocked path. All of them were on their way to Dragonspine so they started using their skills.

        You heard some noise so you tried your best to look at the entrance or exit of Dragonspine to Liyue. You saw some attacks their and you assumed someone needs help so you stood up ready to live but your left arm was held by Riku. "Stay and it's fine, I already cleared out the camps" he proudly said. You hesitated but you sat in your spot. They keep their temperature right since they are in Dragonspine after all. Xiao wasn't really interested but your brother bribed him with you and Almond Tofu. Albedo came in first while the Traveller is in second. It was getting out of hand, everyone was using their burst even though Sucrose was the shy type, she was confident that she can spend time with you. Xiao used his burst for his boost so he can climb faster, Keqing tried attacking them. Suddenly everyone's elemental skill and burst were shut off and Aether knew why.

       He climbed faster and Ei was catching up since everyone can't use their attacks. The winner was (the person you want to hang out), your brother congratulated him/her for being the first person to get a top. Your brother teleported to where the others were and he/she escorted you down. You spend your time with him/her and you really had fun while the others that didn't get to spend time with you planned on winning you next time

~♡~

That's it for this special chapter

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone

Here's some chocolates and flowers if you guys don't have some:

🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐