•Our quirks•

A/N : (Information of the characters, their quirks are the same as in the movie except for Izuku)

Tenko Midoriya/Shigaraki Tomura
Age: 6 (at the beginning of the story)

Izuku Midoriya/Izuku Shigaraki
Age: 4
Quirk: All for one

Hitoshi Shinsou
Age: 4 (months older than Izuku)

Himiko Toga
Age: 5

Touya Todoroki/Sabi
Age: 8

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on Izuku wake up we're going to the doctor's! We're going to find out what your quirk is!" An overly excited Tenko exclaimed shaking his baby brother awake as Inko their mother chuckled standing beside the door frame. The room was big and the lights where dimmed per the boy's request. Inko turned the light on brighter, helping the light blue haired boy to wake his sleepy brother up.

"W-ha...Tenko?..... what's going on?" Four year old Izuku groggily said rubbing his cute doe eyes to rid off the sleepiness that was tempting to take him back to dreamland. "Finally!, C'mon were going to go to the quirk doctor or whatever their called" Tenko once again said happily taking the covers off the green haired boy's body. "Really?!" Izuku questioned excitedly quickly getting off his bed running to their mother jumping his little feet up and down as tenko joined the two.

"Yes, now follow me so that we could get the two of you ready" Inko replied taking the two boy's little hands being mindful to only hold a portion of Tenko's fingers to avoid being disintegrated. The six year old boy just had his quirk recently, and Inko was relieved that he only disintegrated a portion of the door and not the whole house, it would lead to unexpected incidents that she wouldn't want to happen. Of course they where shocked about it but nothing beats parental love for their child. They quickly gone to his side trying their best to calm the shivering child though it took some time they managed to calm him down and get his quirk under control, and here he is now taking a bubble bath with his little over energetic brother blowing the soap in different directions.

"Momma look" Izuku said holding a handful of soap bubbles in his hands blowing them up in the air creating a temporary bubble party as the two boy's liked to call the various floating bubbles of all different sizes. "Bubble party!" Tenko exclaimed taking a handful of bubbles in his palm blowing them to join the the rest of the floating bubbles. Inko chuckled at her children's antic's before deeming that they where clean enough to get out of their precious bubble bath. She took two towels from the rack beside her carefully making her way to the bathtub, being wary of the soapy water she was stepping on.

"It's time to get out" Inko said holding one of the towels up with her two hands revealing an all might themed towel. "Oooo all might!" Izuku hurriedly got to the edge of the tub waiting for Inko to pick him up. "Alright Izuku be careful" Inko said as she put the youngest down beside her going to take her oldest child out of the bath.

"Momma can me and Izu have matching outfits?" Little Tenko asked rubbing the life out if his hair to get rid of the water droplets trapped in it, before depositing the towel on the ground waiting for his mother's answer. "Alright honey" Inko replied taking out two pair of white short sleeved dress shirts , and two dark blue pants with the other one being short's. She decided that all of them would be wearing matching outfits today, it is her sons birthday so why not, she quickly texted her husband to dress in something similar to what the boys are wearing before helping the two boy's to get dressed.

"Momma, I'm hungry" Izuku whined wanting for Inko to pick him up. "We'll eat after we know what your quirk is" Inko replied picking the four year old up, whilst holding onto her other sons hand leading them to the living room.

"Now wait here for momma and papa alright my little dew drops" Inko said before leaving the two boys to play with themselves as she and her husband got ready to go out.

-

"Hey Tenko, what do you think my quirk will be?" Izuku asked his older sibling holding his all might and eraserhead figurines. The older sibling looked at him thinking for a moment before replying, "Umm.... Telekinesis? Or maybe flames like dad's! Or maybe a combination of both! Or maybe one of our family lines quirks, there's so much possibilities!!" Tenko said getting hype up with each word that left his mouth, Izuku staring at him glinting eyes when his brother recited their family line's quirks one by one.

"I can't wait to get my quirk!" Izuku said jumping up and down the sofa his brother soon joining in. "Now, now no jumping on the sofa boys you two might get hurt" Hisashi said as the two adults walked into the room the two children completely unaware of their presence until the man spoke up. "Papa!" Izuku and Tenko exclaimed jumping down the sofa to go to their father.

"You ready to go fireflies?" Hisahi asked to which the two replied with a chorus of the word 'yes'. "Now to the car!" Hisashi exclaimed picking his two sons and running all the way out the simple two story house to the parked car up front. "Buckle up you two" Inko said as the engine started running. Tenko nodded taking the buckle and buckling himself up, he stared at his little brother who was having a hard time placing the buckle into the lock. "Give" Tenko ordered taking the buckle from his little brothers small had buckling it himself being wary not to put all five of his fingers on the belt. "There" he said getting comfortable in his seat as his super energetic brother kicked his legs up ad down wanting the car to move already. "Are we all buckled up?" Hisashi asked looking back at the two kiddos. "Yeah!" They replied in sync raising their hands in the air as the car started to move.

"Papa the window" Tenko whined wanting the window to be down so that he can feel the breeze hitting his face. "Alright Tenko I'll open the window just don't put your head or any body parts out" Hisashi hurriedly opened the right side window before once more concentrating to driving.

A few more minutes and they where already in front of the small clinic, the car parked somewhere close by.

-

The receptionist looked up adjusting her microphone looking at the schedule list she had in her hands. "Midoriya's?" The family if four immediately snapped their necks to look at her their eyes scanning her like a predator. The receptionist sweat dropped letting out a little squeak as felt their gazes at her "Umm... Midoriya's, the doctor is ready for you". The whole Midoriya family got up from their seats each of the parent holding onto their kids as they entered the separate room for the doctor.

The doctor looked up his round eyeglasses glinting from the light, "ah Hisashi, Inko nice to meet you again".

"Doc doc! Hello" little Izuku cheered running Infront of the doctor. Tenko waved before sitting at one of the chairs.

The doctor motioned Izuku to sit down while the parents sat behind the two boy's. "Ready to find out what your quirk is little Izuku?" The doctor asked holding up a clipboard in his hands.

"Yes!" Izuku exclaimed swinging his feet. The somewhat bold doctor instructed Izuku to follow him to the other room where he would proceed the checkup.

"Mom, can we go to the toy store later? I know exactly what Izuku want's! Please mom can we?" Little Tenko asked looking at his mother with pleading eyes. He knew Izuku wanted Eraserhead merchandise and Tenko was planning on begging his parents to him that for his little brother. Oh how Tenko would do anything just to see Izuku happy.
Inko thought for a minute before replying looking at her husband who responded for her. "Of course son! But we're going to the restaurant first okay?" Hisashi stated earning a nod from the boy. The time they spent waiting was awfully slow but they could wait.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------