Art Gallery Benefit

"It's an impressive cage but I don't think it was built for me." Loki sneers as he paces the glass cell. "It was made for something a lot bigger and more powerful than you." Tony says from the other side. "I'll get out of here you know." "Yeah I'd like to see you try. Toodaloo." He says as he bites into an apple and walks away. Loki sits on the bench and waits for his escape plan to unfold. He was a little startled when the doors opened but regained his icy composure. He was definitely shocked at what came walking through those doors. A woman in only a men's button down shirt that stopped just below her butt and no shoes. She walked right passed him over to some storage closet to rummage through it. She was bent all the way over giving him a full view of her black lace panties. He didn't want to gawk so he looked away. "Ugh it has to be here somewhere." She huffs to herself. "What has to be somewhere?" Loki asks making his presence known. His voice causes her to jump and hit her head on the shelf above her. She quickly looks in the direction of where the voice came from as she rubs the sore spot on her head. "Sorry I didn't know Tony had anyone in here." She says before looking down at what she's wearing. She quickly pulls the shirt down trying to cover more of her body. "May I ask your name?" "It's (Y/N). Yours?" "That's a pretty name. I am prince Loki of Asgard." "Oh so you're the baddie Tony was telling me about." You laugh as you step closer to the glass separating you from him. "Seems like he tells you a lot. How's your head?" "He lets me in on a few things but that's only because I'm his sister. Im not bleeding so it should be alright." You say rubbing at the sore spot again. "I didn't know there were two Starks." "Yeah not many do. I'm not a hero like Tones. I like to keep a low profile." "That's a shame you're far to beautiful to be in the shadow of your brother. I know that feeling all too well." He sighs and you can see pain in his eyes. "I don't mind it. Allows me to live a some what normal life. I know I probably shouldn't be doing this let alone be talking to you but can I get you anything? Food or some blankets? Just because you're held prisoner here doesn't mean we can't be hospitable." "Oh no thank you I'm alright. Where am I exactly?" "Stark tower slash my house. Hence my wardrobe." You giggle as you gesture to your very limited clothing. "Thank you (Y/N) for your lovely conversation but you should probably get going. Don't want to be caught talking to a baddie." He smiles and it is stunning. "Very true. Hope things work out for you and Tones doesn't beat you up too bad." "Agreed. Maybe I'll see you again." "Maybe." You smile before leaving.

It's a few hours after you left when Tony came back in. "So much for that escape huh." He teases causing Loki to roll his eyes. "These things take time. You of all people should know that Tones." Tony stops in his tracks and stares blankly at the god. Loki is all smiles knowing using that nickname will get his facade to crack. "How do you know that name?" "Oh had a lovely visitor earlier. Your sister is very pretty. How about a deal? I'll leave and never return in exchange for (Y/N). I'm a prince so I can provide and make her very happy. Isn't that what all big brothers want? To see their little sisters happy?" "She will not be used for negotiation." Tony growls as his fits tighten. "Alright then I'll just take her. Make her my personal servant or something." Loki shrugs trying to act indifferent. "You will not touch her."

"(Y/N)? You in here?" He yells through your apartment floor. You walk out of your bedroom only for him to push you back in, almost making you fall. "Sorry but you need to get to the safe room now. You shouldn't have talked to him." He starts throwing some of your things into a bag. "I didn't know he was in there." "Why did you even go in there?" "I was looking for something of mom's." You sigh making Tony stop in his tracks for a second time today. "What was it?" "Her rose necklace. Wanted to wear it for the art gallery benefit. You know how important that was to her." You say as you wipe a tear from your cheek. He brings you into a tight hug. You may have only been 10 when your parents passed but you remember a lot about them. You'd go with your mom to the art gallery benefit every year. "I'll find it but I really need you to get to the safe room ok." He says before letting you go. You nod and start to pack a bag when something shook the building. You both look at each other wide eyed for a moment. "Go now!" Tony yells before running out of your room. You're not too far behind, taking the stairs to the unmarked floor that was reinforced and could withstand a bomb or two being dropped on it. You quickly punched the pin code in to get inside. You hear people running up the stairs before you shut and lock the cement door.