Chapter 3

(Third Person POV)

I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I observe my whole face. I smiled and scoffed right after.

"I need help."

A short blond girl was just making her way towards her room when suddenly someone grabbed her arm. She jumped a bit and turned around.

"U-uh, yes?" The small girl looked up at the taller girl. (Y/N) had a serious expression on her face. She brought the scissors that she had in her hand up to her face.

"Help me please." And then, (Y/N) is sitting in the bathroom on a chair while Krista cuts her hair. Krista was careful not to cut too much and was paying attention to what she was doing.

"You can cut it all." (Y/N) said while looking at her reflection. Krista stopped and looked at (Y/N).

"All of it? Your hair is pretty long..." Krista asked, a bit surprised. (Y/N) nodded and then explained further what she wants her new haircut to look like. A bigger chunks of (H/C) hair then began to fall on the ground. After a solid hour, It was all done.

"Do you like it?" Krista asked with a smile on her face. She watched as a smile appeared on (Y/N)'s lips. (Y/N) looked at her new hairstyle from side to side.

"Hell yeah! Thanks! You're the best!" (Y/N) hugged Krista. Krista giggled and hugged the taller girl as well.

"No problem!"

-Time skip-

On the next day, basically everyone was looking at (Y/N)'s new hairstyle. (Y/N) already looked good with long hair, but this hairstyle suited her as well.

 (Y/N) already looked good with long hair, but this hairstyle suited her as well

(that's the haircut that (Y/N) has now)

(Y/N)'s POV)

We were now preparing for practice out in the field. They were going to test out our skills.

"You look good." I heard a voice from behind. I turned my head around and my eyes landed on Bertolt. I smiled.

"Thanks!"

"What made you cut your hair?" That was the other friend. Reiner? Was it?

"Well, I wanted to try something new I guess? You're Reiner, right?" I asked the blond male and he nodded. I began to walk towards the doors and before I left I turned back at them.

"You guys coming?" I asked. They quickly grabbed their ODM gears and we made our way towards the stables. The rest of the cadets were already there. We prepared our horses for riding and waited for our instructor. I was about to mount my horse when Armin, Eren, and Mikasa came.

"Oh! You've cut your hair (Y/N)?!" Eren asked a bit surprised. Armin was surprised as well, Mikasa didn't kind of show any emotion.

"Mhmmm. Do I look good?" I asked with a teasing tone. Armin's face flushed whole. There was only a hint of pink on Eren's cheeks but he looked away. Pretending that he saw something interesting in the sky.