Chapter 83- Men and men shou Shou is not allowed

1]… Shou means receive or in chinese slang BOTTOM in gay terms

Mu Yi Fan saw Zhan Bei Tian did not chase them, and he was slightly relieved.

It is strange to say that or it is reasonable to say that Zhan Bei Tian should not appear in the supermarket with his team just as he was there.

Not to mention that it is not only far from the center, but also this supermarket is smaller than the supermarket in the city center. Moreover, it is far from the villa area where he lived before. How can he go to the supermarket on the outskirts of the city to find supplies?

“Don’t you tell me you knew what happened?” Zheng Guo Zong said suddenly.

After a trip to the supermarket, he found that the zombies who ate living humans were very obedient to Mr. Mu’s words, and seemed to be somewhat afraid of his son.

If Mr. Mu and his son say they have no relationship with those who will eat people, he would not believe it.

After that had passed, Mu Yi Fan took a look through the rearview mirror and Zheng Jia Ming sitting behind, and nodded slightly, let Zheng Jia Ming and Zheng Guo Zong breath with ease.

Now that the city of G has become like this, it is not only unhelpful to conceal it. Instead, it will make Zheng Guo Zong very ignorant. He does not know the way of survival in the last days, and he cannot see where he is going.

Zheng Jia Ming talked about the virus infected by him and his colleagues. Now G City has become like this, and they can’t get rid of it: “Dad, the people you see who will bite people are called zombie, like those from the film studio. Look at the zombie movie almost, as long as they are scratched or bitten, after a few hours or a few days, the scratched person will become zombie, and I and Mr. Mu are also one of the zombies.”

Zheng Guo Zong does not believe his son is the same as the zombies he saw in the supermarket: “But, you are obviously different from them, not only you your own thoughts and consciousness, but you can also speak. Now you can restrain yourselves from eating people, you look like just like normal people. How could it be what you said zombie.”

Mu Yi Fan explained: “We are not the same as the zombie in the supermarket, because we are in the process of becoming stronger zombies, we are relying on strong willpower to keep our thought process going we will be aware of ourselves after becoming zombies. The reason why we looked like ordinary people is that we have not been injured, but if we are injured one day, the wound will not heal, it will accelerate the decay, we will become the same as the zombie in the supermarket, it will be bad meat.”

“This…this…” Zheng Guo Zong was a little scared.

Mu Yi Fan hurriedly said: “Quack doctor, don’t worry, wait until our body reaches a certain rank, it will have the same healing function better than human beings.”

By then, zombie’s healing speed will be amazing, especially the King of Zombies. It’s just healing within seconds. Of course, he can’t tell them too much about what hasn’t happened yet.

Zheng Guo Zong still can’t accept that his son is called ‘the walking corpse’: “Why can you drive away those mourning…zombie?”

“I can only say that zombies are like an army divided into various grades, the high ranking zombie can order or control zombie with low control rank.” Zheng Guo Zong was curious and nervous and asked: “Which rank are you now? Will you be controlled by other zombies?”

“Now it’s barely intermediate, etc…”

Mu Yi Fan said that and then he paused.