Chapter VIII

The whole family was in the great hall shocked and surprised at the scene they were seeing. A small girl with magenta hair was unconsciously laying on the floor, Fontaine was on the other side of the hall groaning in pain, two guard were trembling in the corner of the hall and Lant was laughing like a madman.

" What the hell happened here" said one of the children.

" Are you alright father" asked dion as he approached lant. Lant turned to his direction and smirked.

" I'm proud of you dion. You proved that your the best among all your siblings."
Said lant as he patted dion on the shoulder with a big grin on his face.

"But what happened here, father. And that light, what was it."
Dion asked his father while looking at the unconscious girl.

"The girl you captured is a mage. We don't know how much mana she have but we will find that out soon." Said lant as he glance at the unconscious girl.
"She is your responsibility,Dion. Make sure to take good care of her."
Said lant as he left the hall leaving dion and everyone else in the room shocked.

'Where did that girl come from there was no mention of a girl with that hair color in the novel' thought roxanne as she walk toward the unconscious girl but before she could get close to her dion stepped in roxanne's way and glare at her as if telling her to get away.

At first roxanne was surprised but soon her face scrunch in disgust. Not like dion pay any mind to it. He just carried the girl in his arm in bridal style and walk pass roxanne without giving her a single glance.

Dion pov

I don't know what happened to me but when roxanne start approaching the girl i stepped in. I don't know but I just don't want anyone to touch her, i don't want anyone to come close to her, i just want her to be with me.

I carried her in bridal style and walk past roxanne. After getting out of the great hall, i take the girl to the room next to mine and lay her down on the bed.

'come to think of it i don't even know her name'

I look at face, it was a bit dirty and some of her hair was on her face.
Just as I was about to remove her hair from her face, the maids knock on the door. After the maids enter the room, bowed to me and put the clean towel and warm water beside the girls bed.

All of them were trembling which annoyed me.
"Get out" the moment those words left my mouth, the maids stopped what they were doing and rushed out of the room.

Calming myself down, i grabbed the towel, dipped it in water and start cleaning the girls face as gently as i possibly could.

'I don't know why I'm doing this. Caring so much about a stranger.'

While cleaning her face i saw the bruise on her chin, it looked like someone have forcefully grabbed her chin.

'who the hell did that'

I clenched my hand , veins popped on my forehead. I never felt this angry in my life. I have the urge to torture that person to death.

Normal POV

Dion exited the room. Even though his face was cold as ever but if someone look him in the eye, they could see how angry he was.

He went to the lab where the two guards who were present in the great hall from the beginning were getting treated. He opened the door with a big bang. All the staff in the room jump from their places and stared at the boy. All the staff start trembling and quickly bowed their head. Afriad that he would kill them for no reason.

"Where are the two guards who were in the great hall from the beginning" asked the boy. The staff could see that the boy was furious.

"Was i not loud enough" hearing that most of the staff fall on the floor or start crying.

A maid point toward a room."t..the...they  a..are the..there" she couldn't stop trembling and crying.

Dion walk toward the room that the maid mentioned. Opening the door, he went in side without making a single noise.

Both guards were laying on the bed. They were a little injured but dion didn't care. The guards failed to notice the new presence and lay comfortable in their bed.

Suddenly the guards notice  the deadly aura in their room. They open their eyes to find a boy sitting on a chair with a sward in his hand. It was night and the room was dark. Only a pair of red eyes could be seen.

" Who was the person that injured the girl."

" Yo...young master Dion. Wh..wh..what are you tal..talking about"

"Who was the person that grabbed the girl's chin. This is the last time I'm asking that" said dion as he stand up from the chair and walk toward the guards bed.

" I.I..it  was young master Fontaine. He was the one who touched the girl"

As soon as Dion heard that, he left the room and went to fontaine's room.
Opening the door he went in his room and locked the door from inside.

Fontaine was laying in his bed covered in bandages. Dion take a black choth and tied it on fontaine's eyes.

Dion looked at Fontaine hands, as the thought of his hand touching the girl's chin fill him with rage. He throw Fontaine of his bed.

"ughhhh. Who the he-ahhhhhh"
Fontaine screamed as feel his hand being stepped by someone.
" ahhhhhhh"
Hearing his screams some servent and guards gather outside the room.

"Young master, what's the matter young master"
Suddenly Fontaine stopped screaming. At this point the guards start breaking the door. After a minute or two the door was finally opened. Guards rush in the room and what they saw startled them

"Someone call the physician" a guard shouted. Fontaine was lying on the floor unconscious his hands were bleeding and it looks like someone have stepped on them and his head was also bleeding very badly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It been two days and the girl haven't opened her eyes yet. Past two days, dion would visit the girl when ever he got time.

'what is this feeling. Whenever I'm around this girl my heart start beating uncontrollable.' thought dion as he stared at the girl.

Standing up from his chair, glancing at the girl last time before leaving to do his job.

The next day~

Dion was walking to the girl's room and opened the door quietly. He was shocked to see the girl sitting on the bed. Her turquoise eyes observing her surrounding.

" I see, your awake" startled her turquoise eyes look at me in shock.

Slowly walking toward her. I leaned on her bed, her face was close to mine. Her turquoise eyes look at mine Ruby ones just like the day i captured her but this time she eyes were more clear than before.

"What's your name"asked the boy as stare into her more intensely.

"Li.. Penelope" said the girl as she hesitated to tell him her real name.

"Penelope" said the boy as a very small smile appear on his face which the little penelope couldn't see cause her eyes were staring at his eyes.

To be continued~