✾𝟵𝟱✾

Y/n's eyes slowly fluttered open to see a blurry image of Ubuyashiki Kagaya and his wife, Ubuyashiki Amane

Y/n's eyes slowly fluttered open to see a blurry image of Ubuyashiki Kagaya and his wife, Ubuyashiki Amane. "Ubuyashiki-sama," Y/n smiled as tears of sleepiness formed in her eyes. Kagaya smiled softly at the girl and pat her head as Amane nodded at Y/n being awake. 

"I must go now," Kagaya announced as Y/n nodded. "Thank you, Kagaya-sama, Amane-sama," Y/n said with a soft smile. Kagaya nodded briefly before Amane held him in her arms, guiding him towards the exit before Kagaya stopped walking, Amane looked at him questioningly. 

"Don't do that again, Y/n," Kagaya said with a soft voice. Y/n blinked at his figure before her eyes softened, tears collecting again. "As you wish, Master," Y/n said with a shaky smile, and Kagaya and Amane continued walking away as Y/n closed her eyes, but then her eyes snapped open as she stared up at the ceiling to reveal a familiar boar masked boy on the ceiling. 

Y/n screamed in shock as Inosuke huffed a smoke of breath. Zenitsu came rushing in quickly from the door. "What happened? Oh my goodness! Y/n-chan is awake!" he shouted loudly and ran towards Y/n to comfort her. "Did something happen?" a burgundy haired boy asked as he stopped running, panting as he held the doorframe tightly, his panicked face shifted into a beam. "Y/n!" Tanjiro exclaimed brightly as he rushed towards Y/n and stood over her bed. 

"Are you alright? We got news from Masumi-san that you passed out!" he exclaimed worriedly before noticing the bandaged knuckles. Y/n blinked up at Inosuke. Inosuke jumped down before landing on both of his feet, running towards Y/n's bed. 

"GROUP HUG!" he yelled as he jumped and spread his arms. 

"YOU IDIOT!" Zenitsu yelled as he quickly went before Y/n, hugging her first so that she wouldn't get hit by the flying boar.

 "INOSUKE-" Tanjiro screamed in horror as he hugged Y/n quickly. 

"WAIT NO-" Y/n yelled as Inosuke landed on Tanjiro and Zenitsu, wrapping his muscular arms around the three of them tightly. 

Y/n groaned in pain as her leg ached miserably. "You stupid idiot!" Zenitsu muttered, feeling squeezed as Tanjiro sighed with a few tears escaping his eyes before he wrapped his arms around the three of them. Y/n's tears unconsciously escaped her eyes as it fell on to the sheets as Y/n quickly hugged the three of them tightly.