chapter - 3

Taehyung woke up late. He realized he was not in his home.

He didn't saw the king in his side. He opened the door to ask someone for his clothes. He saw a omega little bit older then him standing with clothes in his hand.

He took the clothes and ask him his name. He said his name is mark and he was appointed by the king to serve queen.

Queen this world sound so unfamiliar to him.

He took a long bath then get ready. Mark lead him towers the dinning hall where no one was present because it's almost time for lunch.

Taehyung was reviled at least he don't have to face the king early in the morning. But still he have to wake up early tomorrow.

He eat his breakfast and then decided to look around the palace.

He was still thinking what the king said. Does this mean the king didn't do any research. And still decided to marry me,  thinking the letter is true. But why? Now that his majesty has seen my face he thinks I lied about my face. But believe the next lie is true. How I am going to explain all this thought taehyung.

While thinking about all this he didn't realize where he was going. He bumped into something heavy. It wasn't a wall it was a chest, he looked up and saw the king.

Taehyung didn't notice yesterday the king is really handsome with a pair blue eyes. He didn't realize he was staring at the king for a long time.

" Good afternoon " Said the king make him embarrassed.

" Good afternoon your majesty. " Said taehyung looking down with red cheeks.

" Come with me. " Said jungkook and start walking towards his office.

When they reached his office. Jungkook took out some books and give it to him.

" These books are about Royal vampires, palace work as a queen and how to rule. Start reading them from today I will ask you questions when you will finish. "

Taehyung widened his eyes seeing the books. It will take his whole life finish them he thought eternally.

" The next room is library. You can read there if you want.

Mark, come in and help your queen to carry this books. " Said the king and starting reading a file.

Taehyung took the books and went to the next room.

It was evening when the king decided to check on taehyung. He went to the next room and saw taehyung sleeping.

Mark saw him and was about to call taehyung. He showed his hand tell him not to. Mark noded and leave after bowing.

Jungook sit in front of him and looked at his face. So innocent, so pretty he thought.

He raised his hand and put his hand in his cheeks. Taehyung frowned in in sleep when he feel something cold in his cheek.

Jungkook chuckled seeing him. For years he waited for this day.
It's like a dream to have someone besides him.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and saw the king staring at him.

He saw himself, he fell asleep while reading. " Your majesty I didn't mean to feel asleep I swear. "

" Are you hungry? "

Taehyung didn't had to say anything the loud noise in his stomach already answered this question.

" Let's go. " said the king and start walking.

Taehyung closed the book and went behind him.

The noise could be heard is chopsticks. Both of them sat opposite of each other. Taehyung noticed jungkook drink something red. He understood it was blood. He felt little bit disgusting.

Suddenly jungkook looked at him making him look at his own plate.

" It's not blood. It's red wine with some medicine to prevent our thirst for blood. " Said jungkook making taehyung look at him.

Taehyung was embarrassed.

It has been one week since taehyung came into this palace. His daily routine is same. He wakes up and eat his breakfast. He met the previous king and queen they were really good to taehyung. Yesterday they went outside of the country for some work.
After breakfast he walked to the garden and spend some time with Mark.
Then he go library and read.

After dinner he just just fell asleep. The king is busy so he doesn't have face him.

He is living a good life here but he missed his parents a lot. Now he is sitting on the bed waiting for jungkook to come. He wants to go home. He just hope the king don't get angry.

Jungkook walked into the room and get surprised seeing taehyung awake.

He sat down besides him and asked him why he is awake.

" I want to go home. I miss my parents. " said taehyung.

" you can go tomorrow. Now sleep" Said jungkook lying down.

Taehyung was really happy hearing this. He hugged jungkook from the side and said " Thank you, thank you so much. "

Jungkook smiled and pulled him closer.

Taehyung didn't feel awkward this time. It felt nice in his arms. He smiled and went into his Dreamland.

Taehyung was really happy meeting his parents. They hugged taehyung and start saying how much they missed him.

His mother made his favorite dishes. She asked how the king is treating him. He smiled and said he is treating him well. Taehyung knew what is eomma is going to ask next.  He blushed shake his head.

She sighed and told him to take care of the king. Taehyung noded his head immediately.

Taehyung stayed for the night. He felt something missing. It was jungkook. He kept thinking about him.

" I miss him. " He said and closed his eyes.

The next day taehyung was sitting with his dad drinking tea when three people came inside. Taehyung rolled his eyes seeing them. Their neighborhood aunties and their omega son.

Taehyung's mother fake smiled at them and told them to sit.

" I didn't thought I will see taehyung this soon. Sorry our new queen. " Said one of the woman who was in her mid 40's .

" Taehyung missed us. That's why he came to meet us. " Said taehyung's father not wanting to hear their stupid talks.

" Of course he came meet parents. But he just get married and he should be with his majesty right now. What if his majesty found someone else... " She dragged the words knowing what it means.
They thought there must be a fight between the king and taehyung so they came to check.

" Mind your words. You are talking to your queen right now. " Said taehyung. How dare they talk about their relationship. He didn't wanted to use his power but they are crossing their limits.

Before they could say something more. Someone entered their house making them look towards the door.

It was the king.

Taehyung was shocked seeing him here but he greeted him.
" Well come to your home your majesty. "

All of them were so shocked soon they greeted the king.

One of the woman gesture his son to go in front of king. But before he could go taehyung went to jungkook and hugged him. " Your majesty did you missed me? " Taehyung said in a baby voice making his parents rolled their eyes.

" Of course I did. That's why I am here to take you back. " Said jungkook as he patted his head.

Taehyung then look at the their neighbor's and smirked.

Author's note

Thoughts?