𝐇.𝐏 - 𝟎𝟕

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 : 𝖣𝖾𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖺𝖽𝗈𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘 𝐃

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘 𝐃. 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑.

"Jayda stop flirting with the trainer." I rolled my eyes with a sigh.

Me and Jayda thought it would be good to go to the gym and let off some stem since we both had a pretty rough week and get our body in shape.

"No he fine as hell." before you knew it she was slipping her number in his hand "here call me I need personal lessons." She bit her lip giving him a wink.

"Uhh I was happy to assist you two young ladies have a great day." he said startled he quickly walked away.

"Jayda that man is married and here you are flirting with him." I looked towards her with a judgmental face.

"So." she shrugged her shoulders "he fine as hell the wife knew that before marrying him!." She exclaimed gaining a laugh from me.

"You are crazy." I chuckled taking a seat to catch my breath, I grabbed my water bottle an took a sip from it .

"Speaking of crazy what happened the other day Dess you called me late at night crying."

"Von he had came to my house banging on my door late at night telling me to open it and I said no so he broke the door breaking glass."

"Bitch he crazy you need to watch out for him Dess seriously." she said concerned.

"I know but it all happened so fast I was stunned I just wish things would be all over."

Before I could say another word Jayda's eyes followed something behind me while a shock look appeared on her face.

"Bitch is that Von." she asked with a shocked look with her mouth opened.

I turned around taking a glance around and there he was doing exercises not to far away from me.

He was with a few other people I didn't recognize nor knew to my knowledge his eyes then locked with mine he was starin a whole in my eyes with so much anger but held a soft face at the same time.

"Dess you good." Jayda snapped me out of my daze getting my full attention.

"Y-yeah I'm ok you ready to leave?." I was honestly ready to go I didn't want to be anywhere near him.

"Yeah we can leave come on." we both got up from the bench and grabbed our things.

"Lemme holla at you ma." I felt a large hand grip my arm.

"I'll be outside." Jayda spoke with a yikes face walking away.

He dragged me away taking me into a bath locking the door shut.

"Tf is yo problem!." he walked up to me gripping my neck pushing me against the wall.

"Let me go dayvon." I gripped his hands trying to remove them around my neck but failed.