Chapter 20

CATALIA'S POV:
After the meeting with the Headmaster of the Academy - whom gave the 3 boys suspension for 2 week but still doing school work with additional paperworks - me and Luciano are on our way to the entrance of the school where the first batch of  Oros, and D'argentos are waiting along with the HM of HA and RHU.

When we arrived we saw all of them lined up according to their ranks and genders. I saw the squad and I waved then smiled at them as they waved back. My brothers were there as well, some of them still looked sleepy but when they saw me their faces lit up and waved energetically to which I waved back and smiled brightly.

The HMs told them what will be happening today, all the Oros have the same schedules, D'argentos also have the same schedules that's why they will go to their classrooms by batch while me and Luciano almost have all the same schedule today aside from the first period which is International Languages.

I went to the squad and yes, Bethany is already a part of our squad and she let go of her toxic friends to start anew. I first hugged Reka whom gladly hugged me back. "Good Morning Beautiful and Handsome people!" I said cheerfully.

They smiled at that and awed then thanked me. "Why the flower in my arms look very beautiful today as well." Reka said, I blushed a little and thanked her before hiding my face to her chest. They all laughed and awed at me. Reka chuckled and hugged me tighter.

As the bell rang, all of us went to our classes with a promise to meet at the cafeteria later at lunch. Reka kissed my forehead causing another blush to creep my cheeks to which she teases me at. I walked to the IL classroom as I took out my headphones out of my bag and connected it to my phone and started playing ' Clarity by: Zedd ft. Foxes '

I turned up the volume as I continued walking to the classroom, good thing that we were toured around the Academy so I know the way. As I was walking I was also studying the students of this school. I wasn't really used to seeing students wearing uniforms as RHU doesn't have a uniform but I gotta say their uniforms look awesome.

The white coats are for the seniors while the black coats are for the Juniors, Sophomores and Freshmen

When I walked inside the classroom I immediately noticed the students looking at one direction and saying something, no one has noticed me yet as I entered through the door that was at the back of the classroom. I looked towards the direction they were looking at and I noticed it was Jungguk. He had his head bowed down, someone threw a crumpled paper towards him as everyone laughed and said things.

I removed the headphones from my ears so that I can hear what they were saying. I was beyond shocked and pissed at what they were saying. I know that you want to know what they are saying but because of how disgusting the things the were saying I don't even want to think about it. All I can say is they were sexualizing, harassing, and bullying Jungguk vocally and I could see that he was getting hurt by those emotionally and mentally.