𝟏𝟎𝟎𝐊

So....

Um....hi. I don't know if y'all noticed but this story is 700 reads from 100k. Like what the fuck???? Thank you! When I published Ungodly Hour I had been wanting to write a pjo fanfic for a long time and when I published it I honestly didn't believe anyone would read it and now it's my most read story. I truthfully believed Eris would receive a lot of hate in the beginning because of her timid personality and though she has received some hate the love she received was overwhelming. I put a lot of thought and time into Eris's character and who I wanted to be by the time of Heroes Of Olympus. My goal from the beginning to the end of the story was for her to mature from her experience as the story went on. I never thought this story would make it this far because I usually hate my writing and to see you all reading it...just thank you.

It always warms my heart when I see a comment and I always smile especially when you guys recommended this story and @ me! Thank you so much!

Anyway this note will only be published temporarily but I wanted to ask you all what did you want as a thank you? A special? A moment between Percy and Eris? An alternate universe chapter? I'm open to any ideas.

I still have more ideas coming specially my Leo Valdez fanfic that I'm publishing as soon as I finish this book and hopefully I can finish this book by the summer. It's officially been a year since this story has been publish and it's crazy to see the amount of love it's received.

I also wanted to ask if there anything to improve on this story? Is there anything that you like? How do you feel about Eris's character development? Like it? Hate it? Think it's too fast? Any overall thoughts about this story?

Once again...thank you!