Chapter 149-You remember?

Hey, my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

So I was listening to this beautiful song on keeping up a promise and you will see a lot of promises Akash will be fulfilling in the next few chapters that he made to Siya.

Though this song has many remixed versions, I thought if sharing the original version with you all.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Siya's POV

I was right now seated on my study and was writing diary when I heard the door click open.

I could hear slow footsteps and I knew who it was.

Smiling, I continued writing when I felt hands covering my eyes and I stopped writing, keeping the pen down.

"Siya" I heard him whisper in my ears and lightly bit my earlobe making a tingling sensation in my stomach.

I held his hand and kept my hands over his.

"Akash" I said and he took his hands off my eyes and sat on the table with his one leg dangling in the air while I opened my eyes.

"What are you doing?" he asked, eyeing my laptop whose flap was open while I was writing in my diary.

"Nothing, just penning down some thoughts" I said, closing the diary.

"Can I see what you are writing, please?" he pleaded with puppy eyes making me chuckle.

"No Akash, that's personal. You should never read anyone's diary" I said.

"I know...I am just curios to know your thoughts" he said.

Chuckling, I stood up from my chair and going to him, lightly sat on his thigh while my legs were dangling in the air.

He wrapped his arms around me so that I don't fall.

"I know your curiosity, Akash but even you need to understand me, right?" I said.

He just hummed and kept his chin on my head.

"You know, it all feels like a dream. You, being with me, with your will, giving me a chance, I just can't believe you...you took me back" he said and I could hear his hoarse voice showing that he had been emotional about it.

Turning around in his hold and standing at my full height, I saw his eyes welled up with tears which he was trying to blink away.

Just then a tear rolled down his cheek and I wiped it away with my thumb.

"No more tears, Akash. We both only deserve happiness, with each other" I said.

"I know Siya...it's just that...I am unable to control how I am feeling right now. I had no hope of you coming back to me or giving me a chance but when you finally did, I couldn't be any happier" he said, tugging a lose strand of hair behind my ear.

"I know how you feel Akash. I can understand it because I felt the same way when you came back to me at my house, to check on me. I was just living on that thin thread of hope that you would be back, for me just like how you have been feeling now, when even your hope to be with me got fulfilled" I said and kissed both his eyes.

"You know, I love it, when you kiss my eyes" he said, kissing my nose.

"And I love it when you kiss my nose" I said and he grinned.

Then he pecked my nose numerous times, making me giggle.

"Siya, I wanted to talk something important to you" he said.