Part 19

"Ughh, I'm tired."

Zoella groaned as she rested her head on the table. Lilian and Margaret shook their heads at Zoella's behavior while Warren looked confused.

Right now, they were at the cafeteria to spend their break time.

"Of course you are. You've been training with mana for hours."

Lilian let out a heavy sigh. Never in her life had she seen someone trained as hard as Zoella earlier.

Warren gave a questioning look to Lilian and Margaret because he had no idea of what happened.

"What happened? What did I miss?"

"Zoella and Margaret were placed in weaponry class."

"And Zoella was training so hard more than anyone else."

"And yet I still can't make a single arrow."

Zoella banged her head on the table to let out her frustration. Lilian grabbed Zoella's face to check it.

Just as she thought, a tiny bump appeared on Zoella's forehead.

"Zoella, the training ground was a complete mess and even Sir Simon tried to stop you."

Margaret handed bread to Zoella so she could just eat it without moving her hand.

"Is it that bad?"

"It's not at first but she kept combining some technique with an explosion."

"The total is five techniques so she tried to combine them with different variations."

Warren started with the probability calculation in his head to find out how many explosions Zoella made. The result made him shake his head and with an expression that says unbelievable on his face.

It made him glad that he was on Zoella's good side. He couldn't imagine if Zoella fought with someone and made that much explosion.

"Then, what about making an arrow thing?"

"Ahh, that. She tried to make an arrow out of mana but she failed."

Lilian answered while rubbing Zoella's forehead. Once again, Warren was glad that he was on Zoella's good side.

Making something out of mana was incredibly difficult since one needed to focus to maintain it. Not to mention it also required a lot of mana.

"I need to train more."

"Where do you think you're going, huh? Sit down!"

Lilian pulled Zoella back to her seat before she got a chance to stand up.

"That's enough, Zoella. You need rest. Here, eat it."

Margaret shoved a piece of bread into Zoella's mouth.

Zoella ate the bread with a dissatisfied expression. She was pissed when she recalled her failure earlier.

"Zoella, you shouldn't be fixated on your one failure. You also should be proud of yourself that you made it in another thing in one try. The most important thing is the process. Besides, you have so much time to practice so take it easy."

Lilian, Margaret, and Zoella stared at Warren in disbelief. The three of them were stunned at his words. The cheeky Warren suddenly sounded really wise.

"Warren, you sound like an old man just now."

"Who are you calling an old man?! I was trying to cheer you up!"

Zoella laughed at his reaction. Warren was right. Compared to one failure, she should be more proud of herself that she managed to use four techniques in one try.

Not only that. She also managed to combine them.

She didn't need to rush.

After all, she came here to learn. If she could use them all already then she didn't need to come here in the first place. She got plenty of time ahead of her.

"Thanks, Warren. It made me feel better."

"Hmph, as long as you know."

"Aww, he's sulking."

Lilian said as she poked Warren's cheek.

"Stop that!"

Warren blocked Lilian's hand. However, contrary to his words his face was blushed.

Zoella who saw that smirked. A naughty idea came to her mind.

"By the way, you guys haven't told me how you become friends yet."

Three pairs of eyes stared at her. They all looked flustered because she was right.

"Well, our fathers know each other and they introduced us."

Zoella nodded at Margaret's explanation while glancing at Warren who was still blushing. Then she looked at Lilian who drank her juice.

She looked away when Lilian caught her eyes.

'Cheer up, Warren. You still have a long way to go.'

On the other side of the cafeteria, Blaire Edel gritted her teeth because her plan failed. She even asked the teacher in charge of the collaborative class to place Zoella and Margaret in the weaponry class.

She was sure that they both would suffer. And she never expected that it would be the other way around.

"Did you see Zoella earlier? She was awesome!"

"As expected of Sir Castor's disciple. Now I understand why he accepted her."

"I've never seen someone use as many techniques as she did."

"I look forward to seeing her again in our next collaborative class."

The compliments for Zoella could be heard all over the cafeteria. Hearing them made Blaire bite her lips.

A memory suddenly came to her mind. The time when she first met Zoella. At first, she thought she could drag Zoella around since she was a commoner.

However, Zoella was able to stand up for herself and even humiliated her.

'The fact that my teacher accepted me was simply because I'm more talented than him, right?'

She sounded arrogant at that time so Blaire thought Zoella was just toying with her.

But now, she just sounded confident. She didn't bluff.

'Just what the heck did she do?'

Even though Blaire had mana, she still couldn't control it properly. Let alone used it.

She chose the Magic department because her parents told her to. Blaire knew that she had no talent in magic but she still did it.

Blaire thought with this she would have something to be proud of once she entered the high society.

"My goodness, what kind of Lady is she?"

"I know, right? Even though she had talent in magic but isn't using a weapon too much?"

"But if you considered that she's Sir Castor's disciple, isn't that to be expected?"

"Well, that's true but... Lady Edel?"

Blaire got up from her seat and left the cafeteria. She couldn't stand hearing anything related to Zoella.

"What happened to her?"

"Her plan failed. How did you expect her to react?"

"True. Anyways, about Zoella..."

As the gossips continue, Zoella felt itchy on her right cheek.