Chapter 50

Today is Crestbreeze's Foundation day. As we the student council have decided, the theme was Neredas' Kingdoms traditional clothes. I didn't decide on what I would wear since Gerwitz already had a tailor to make it for me.

In line with Crestbreeze family tradition, they had Lamps since it was an important detail in their house history. So Gerwitz added it to my clothes as my headpiece but the Marchioness wanted me to have cat ears and tail like Neredas' Kingdom's representing spirit animal.

So they did both.

After we did our traditional makeup, our hair, and dressed up I was hoarded by my friends.

"Euphie-chan~ let's take a picture~" Ryza leaned at my side and extended her arm so we could take a photo together

"Why am I the only one with cat ears?" I groaned and they giggled.

"Ok girls, don't forget that later we still have to perform once. Gerwitz is going to bring Marchioness Emeline to the front of the stage. They both don't know about our performance gift for their anniversary so try not giving any hints about it." Sel reminded us.

We were going to do a different concept later, a more mature one so to say. I didn't know that when I disappeared, they stopped performing on stage and went on a short hiatus. This would be our first performance after a couple of months. Luckily it's just inside the Academy's grounds.

Crestbreeze's foundation day is the same say as Gerwitz and Emeline's anniversary. Marchioness Emeline Crestbreeze is such a lovely woman. She's also a huge fan of WIR3-D which surprised us because the first time I met her she tackled me in a hug and started saying unrecognizable words due to her excitement and thick accent.

"Good Morning, Euphie-sama. You are heading to your post?" Albercht greeted me.

"Yup, good luck for the day!" I smiled and I walked to the second gate of the Academy.

I am assigned to give tours to important guests since I am the Vice President and also because I remember the school grounds in full detail.

I think that's mostly the reason why but I'll ignore that. We were about to open the gates, at first Gerwitz was worried about my hair and eye color. I told him to not worry about it but in the end, he asked the Holy Priestess to chant a spell on me that protects me from getting my photo taken without my consent.

I wasn't even aware that the Holy Priestess was capable of doing that. Shocker.

I could see the carriages and people outside of the Academy gates from where I was, waiting for it to open. In just a minute, the gates opened and came in our guests. Good thing we have accounted for all the expenses that would be spent today.

Now, on to my task~

.

.

.

There is about an hour left till our performance.  I have given tours to the Attwood Ducal house family of Neredas Kingdom. Princess Vivian of the Velmont Kingdom with her fiance the heir to Marquis house of Lomaris. Also, Marquis and Marchioness Winterberg are Sel's parents. The mother of Ty, Duchess Illyaz, and lastly Ryza's older brother, the Heir of Duke Einzebelv, and her sister, the current Countess of house Widingham.

Mara's and Basil's family members did not need any tour since some of them were graduates of Crestbreeze.

I was taking a break on a bench while waiting. There was a group of 8 guys approaching me, they seemed very dignified and there's something about their aura that's..different.

"How odd.." Siva whispered.

"I agree, they feel oddly familiar. Don't you think so?" Styrmir said and Siva nodded his head.

I stood up and smiled, "Good day, welcome to Crestbreeze's 25th Foundation day. Would you like to have a short or long tour?"

"Short," The man with emerald green eyes said. I nodded my head and took out a Crestbreeze guest stamp. It is a beautifully designed Sacramento green colored emblem. It was small but intricate.

"May I please have your hand?" I asked and extended mine.

I went ahead and stamped it on the back of their hands. I hid the stamp away and proceeded to show them around.

"These are the food stands, there are varieties of-" I explained the food court to them. They seemed to be very focused on what I had to say since their eyes were on me the entire time.

"And over here is the haunted house, My *ehem* the students of this floor put on the effort to make your experience worthwhile when entering the Haunted House." I smiled, I was the one who proposed this for my floor. 

They certainly did an amazing job at designing the entire floor. We even scared the life out of Sir Seisyll. 

"Over here is the performance stage. Those stamps will allow you to view the performance up close in the front seat." I explained.

"Ah, Euphie-chan~ We have 45 minutes till the performance~" Ryza said shortly before moving along with her touring her guests.

"Alright, thank you." I told her.

"You will be performing? "The handsome lad with Goldeyes asked me. 

"Yes, I will. Oh, I haven't introduced myself. I'm Iris of WIR3-D but formally, I am Euphemia" 

"..Princess Euphemia?" The man with long silver-white hair asked. He has really pretty hair.

"mhm, but we don't use any titles here and we like addresses to one another just with our names so please, call me Euphemia instead."

After a while of touring, we finally finished. I felt as though their stares were boring into my skin, it was penetrating. Though I must say, they have got to be the most attractive bunch of men I have ever seen in my life. If you exclude the Vividus Elementum since they are about the same level of attractiveness and of course, they're older.

I checked the time and I have 24 minutes left before the performance. I was about to close up when a couple came forward. What's weird is that I can sense that there is a faint trace of disguising magic on them.

It's not that whoever cast it was untalented but ever since I merged with Rheanna, my senses have heightened. 

Though they have a very noble presence and I don't feel any bad intentions from them, so I presume they may be royalty that's trying to hide their identity.

"Good day and Welcome to Crestbreeze Academy's 25th Foundation day! would you like a short or long tour?"

To be Continued . . .