•Yandere Survivor × Female Reader•

|Started: February 14, 2022|
|Ended: February 14, 2022|
|Not edited|
|Words: 387|
(Short Chapter since I'm back being busy at school :'>)

Happy Valentines Everybody!

(Title: Giving up)

At the top of a building Y/n stood there. The end of the world it seems to be. An apocalypse broke out 2 years ago. She is still luckily alive but with that monster it's not so lucky.

Footsteps could be heard behind the girl. She didn't bother to look at him. Why would she dare to look at a monster. A monster who betrayed his own allies just to be alone with the girl he claims to love but is crazily obsessed with.

"Y/n...stop running now." The male said with a smile. The female now closing her eyes. She did not dare stare at the eyes of the male. The eyes of his is like the abyss. 'If you look at the abyss, the abyss gazes back' but she never knew this abyss could go beyond what I knew.

The female stared blankly infeont of her as she took a step forward as he stepped forward. Y/n became closer to the edge of the rooftop. The building is close to the skies so no doubt if she would fall she would die instantly. Who is she even going to live for either way. Herself? She already lost hope since that monster continues to hunt her. He claims her to be his but she believe she's owned by no one.

"Y/n...please come here. We wouldn't want you to fall over now right?" He said as he tried to come closer. She now faced forward the male as she took a step back. Her eyes with tears as she closed her eyes. Thinking if she jumped she would be free.

"Y/n!" The male shouted as the female tripped and now fell of the high building. The sound of her hard falling hitting her ears. Opening her eyes she saw the male jumping off and going to her. Her eyes widened as the male began to come closer.

The male was able to grab the female and hugged her tight. The female crying more as she tried to break away.

"Don't worry love, we'll go together to hell. Not even death can seperate us apart."