Chapter 9

3rd Person's POV

While Xanthe and Y/n enjoyed flying around the sky, Drac and the gang stared at them.

While Y/n laughed and smiled, Drac got mesmerized by her beauty, everything he saw was in slow-mo, and he was lost in thought, he only saw Y/n's beautiful face, with a white sparkling background. His heart skipped a beat, he felt something that he never felt before. He zinged with her.

But his daydreaming got interrupted when Frank pulled him inside.

"What the heck Man!" Drac yelled as he bump his butt on Frank's floor, when Frank pulled him inside he accidentally tripped his hand which made Drac fall.

"The Sun already burn your arm! That's why I pulled you in" Frank told, Drac then immediately glance at his arm, and it really burned, but it slowly heal.

"I-I didn't notice, by the way, thanks" he thanked Frank, "You're Welcome, by the way, why didn't not notice you were already burning?" Frank inquire, Drac then remembered Y/n's beautiful smile, "Uhhh. I don't know" Drac said and then stood up.

"Y/n! Come over here!" Murray yelled, Xanthe and Y/n then landed on Frank's balcony, and Xanthe then transformed back into his humanoid form.

"That was fun!" Y/n told happily, she didn't notice Drac.

"I will fly you around again next time," Xanthe said, which made Y/n blush.

Drac's POV

I was lost in thought earlier, I don't know what happened, I don't know why I feel something weird, like really, really weird when I saw Y/n smiling. It's like what Mom told me before, she said when she saw my Dad she felt something strange and weird, she got lost in thought, and everything she saw was in slow-mo, and Mom said it's called 'zing, love at first sight.'

I widened my eyes, "I zinged with her?!" I said just whispering, "You say something?" Frank asked, I then look at my friend, "N-no Frank" I lied.

'No! That can't be ZING! I don't want to Zing with that Minion! She's my enemy! And she's a HUMAN! THIS CAN'T BE ZING! THAT WASN'T A ZING!' I thought arguing with myself. I then shook my head and take a deep breath and look at Y/n and Xanthe.

"That was fun!" Y/n told happily.

"I will fly you around next time," Xanthe said, which made Y/n blush. When I saw her blushing, I felt something strange in my chest, I feel mad.

'WHY DO I FEEL LIKE THIS?! WHY DO I GET MAD?! AM I.......... JEALOUS?'

'NOOOO! I'M NOT JEALOUS! I JUST HATE HER! THAT'S ALL!'

After arguing with myself, I step out from the inside and went to the gang, which made Y/n look at me surprised, our eyes lock, and I then look away.

"Oh, uhh. Hi Drac" Xanthe approached nervously.

Y/n's POV

I didn't know Drac was here, that's why when he came out, I got surprised. We stared at each other for a minute, but he quickly look away.

'Doofus!'

I then remembered what Grandpa said, should I apologize now? I don't want to be with this guy, but I want him to die! Okay! What should I say first?

'Drac? I'm sorry.'

'Drac, I'm sorry for being rude to you, even if you're more ruder than me'

'Okay, just say, sorry and done! Now speak!'

I look at Drac with a confident look, he then looks at me arching his brow.

'I can't do it's

Suddenly he approaches me, "Why are you looking at me like that? Huh, Minion?" He asked, 'Shit!'