Chapter 11

I really didn't what I should wear for my first interview, this is such a big deal!

I grabbed one of my suitcases, and put it on my table. What should I wear? Shorts or skirts? Tank-top or shirt?

Should I wear something girly or something more sturdy? I grabbed my red dress and it had a zipper on the back that I just couldn't reach, so I first did all my makeup. (For the oufit, see picture)

I quickly put my shoes on, and then someone knocked on my door.

"It's open, come in." I yelled as I tried to reach the zipper again, but I failed.

"Hey Eryn, what's taking you so long?" Aidan asked teasingly as he sat down on my couch again.

"Can you zip my dress up?" I asked as I turned my back to him and put my hair out of the way.

"Of course." he said as he stood up, and zipped my dress up.

"Thank you." I said as I walked to my suitcase again.

"Should I wear a jacket?" I asked as I put on a long green jacket.

"We'll get back at midnight, so it will be pretty cold out here." Aidan said as he laid down on my couch but keeping his eyes on me.

"Okay, thank you." I said as I walked towards him. "Is my makeup alright?" I asked as I leant my face pretty close to his.

"It's beautiful, but I thought that you were always wearing makeup." he said laughing and looked straight into my eyes.

"Nope, I actually never wear makeup because it takes way too much time." I sighed as I walked over to my mirror and made sure everything was perfect.

"We should go, the helicopter already has arrived." Aidan said as he stood up and grabbed my wrist.

"Wait! Are we going in a helicopter?!" I exclaimed as I pulled my wrist back.

"Yes, but I promised that I would help you through it." he said as he grabbed both my hands.

"Okay, I'll come." I said as I walked towards the door.

Aidan quickly ran past me and gently opened the door for me, and politely let out a hand to help me get out.

I happily grabbed it, and I hold onto it but when I saw the others I quickly let go.

I saw the helicopter standing still, and I started shaking really bad.

"Is everyone ready to go?" Peter asked as he got into the helicopter.

I immediately noticed that there were only four seats, so when Aidan got in he quickly pulled me onto his lap.

Then propellors then started spinning, and Aidan then carefully placed a headphone on my head.

"I'm scared." I tried to wisper, but because of the sound of the helicopter I needed to yell.

"Don't worry, as long as I'm here nothing will happen to you." he said back as he pulled me thighter to himself.

I then felt that we left the ground, and I quickly closed my eyes. I immediately wrapped my arms around him, and I opened my eyes for a couple of seconds. And I saw Aidan also with closed eyes, and his arms really thight around my waist securing my safety.

I then looked at Peter who was in the seat next to us, and I could see that he was thinking about Kili and Eryn.

Orlando and Dean were just talking to eachother, and I knew that it wasn't about themself, but about me and Aidan.