Valentine Special

Today was a rare day for Alex and -----, there weren't many times where they could be alone together if not at all so ----- sought to make the most of it especially since Alex didn't seem to mind it all that much. Problem was he had no idea how to do it without seeming too forward, after all they decided they would be friends, which overjoyed him to no end considering what he tried to do, but even still he wanted more – and nothing would ever truly change that.

They sat together under the shade of a willow tree with many flowers blooming around them and with so little distance between them, the atmosphere seemed more romantic than usual. This made ----- 's hands that were barely 2 centimeters away from Alex's hand get all clammy and sweaty, he thought he could hear his own heart beat and wondered if Alex could hear it too – he hopped not. ----- grew red in the face at the thought of that.

He looked to his side away from Alex as his hand began to wander the earth in search of something to give Alex. Small and larger flowers lined the grass and ----- thought long and hard about which one to give him. He decided to pick the larger ones slowly and gently as to not alert Alex, but then he wondered how many to give him. He didn't want to give him just one – it simply wasn't enough, and maybe a tad bit romantic – five seemed ok but maybe that would come off as a romantic gesture which to be clear was his intension but he didn't want Alex to know it was a romantic gesture, so maybe not five. Three seemed good but it felt like it was too little, in truth he didn't want to settle for anything less than five. So maybe the large flowers weren't the way to. A simple small yellow flower would do better now that he thought about it, it didn't seem at all romantic but ----- would know the message behind them so at last he decided to leave the flowers he picked in favor of a small yellow one.

Suddenly he felt something gentle being placed atop the crown of his head. He turned his head around to see Alex retracting his hands with a bright smile on his lips that never seemed to not take his breath away. ----- tried to take off the light object that had been put on his head before Alex stopped him.

"Don't take it off, it looks pretty on you."

While ----- had been choosing a flower to give him, Alex had weaved together a flower crown without ----- even noticing it. ----- felt the blood rush to his face as he slowly put his hand down with his mouth slightly ajar.

"...uh..." ----- couldn't seem to articulate what he wanted to say so instead all that came out was an awkward sound.

Alex chucked at his reaction seemingly pleased with the reaction he got out of him as -----'s face began to get even redder.

----- scrambled to pick up all the flowers he left to give to Alex. "T-this is...I-I...uhm..."

Fortunately for ----- Alex seemed to understand what he was trying to say.

"For me? Awww thank you -----." Alex happily accepted his gift.

"Y-yeah!" he said with a little too much excitement in his voice which only made Alex's smile brighter.

Alex never seemed to fail at making a mess of ----- with just the smallest of things. In that way ----- always felt hopeless whenever Alex was around despite his strength and power.

"Young master it's time to go!" they heard Hope yell from a distance.

Alex quickly stood up, "Ah, I have to go. It was nice seeing you!" And like the gentle spring breeze Alex was gone.

"Y-yeah..." was the only thing he could manage to get out as Alex slipped away from him once again.

That day ----- didn't take off his flower crown until night came as it always did to end a day he wished would never end but at least in his dreams he could see Alex again, and he hoped Alex would see him in his dreams too.

A/N:

Happy valentine every one! I hope you don't mind the short chapter but I thought might make a sweet and wholesome story of Alex and his future hubby before they were in a relationship even if it is short haha.

I hope ya'll are enjoying your day with your valentines if you have one and if you don't have one (like me) then I guess maybe enjoy this chapter. Or join Vox Akuma's live date with me right now, idk I'm just tyna not be lonely today I guess. 

See ya'll later in the next chapter. Much love from me.