. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝑾𝑨𝑻𝑨𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑨𝑻𝑶 ࿐ྂ

╰┈➤ ❝ 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒓𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒃𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒏

╰┈➤ ❝ 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒓𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒃𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒏. ❞

 ❞

『𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖』

The soft rattling of the engine arouses the (h/c) girl from her nap. She stretches her neck as she felt stiff from her slumber. 'I felt like I hadn't slept for days.' she thought. It was weird, the last time she remembers that she's walk―wait a minute... how in god's name did she end up here? She tries to recollect her thoughts. Her eyes widen as she looked at her surroundings when she recalls everything—currently sitting on a train with hangul signs and advertisements that she manages to understand without a problem. She knew where this is going by the looks of it. Getting killed and reincarnated to another world is not a big deal if the world isn't dangerous but her instincts tell her otherwise. 'What world did I reincarnate to?' She questions.

A small fluffball answered her question with two horns protruding on his head accompanied by a dark gray tunic. 'Ah... fuck did I reincarnate to the world of ORV?' Don't get her wrong, but the more she read the webtoon, the more she feels the story will turn into angst and a traumatic adventure with the main protagonist and his company. She didn't need to listen to the dokkaebi in front of her as she look at her surroundings. She looked at the cabin number above the train door at the end of the line.