Into The Unknown Pt. 1

You let out a yawn as you walked towards the bathroom. It was now morning and you needed to get ready to meet with the brothers. They were going to take you to the Woodsman.

You finally reached the bathroom and knocked. After getting no answer, you opened the door. You immediately froze when you found Bubbles.

She was wearing a blue shirt and a pair of blue shorts, but she had her headphone on listening to music. Nothing weird about that.

But, it was the way she was dancing that made you freeze up. It was very....provocative. Very suggestive.

You decided that you would brush your teeth later.

You closed the door and walked back to your room.

Power Up!

Wirt and Gregory ended up giving you a place to meet up with them. However, you weren't expecting to find a cemetery.

Zak: This is totally not creepy.

You looked around the area for a moment before you really realized how cold it was. Halloween would be here shortly. Next week, in fact.

Wirt: Oh, you guys are already here.

You all turned to find Wirt and Greg walking towards you. However, you noticed that their clothes were still old styled.

Brat: I thought the festival was over.

Greg: It goes until Monday. But we're wearing this because the people in the Unknown are a bit, odd.

Robin: The Unknown?

Wirt: That's where we're taking you. We'll find the Woodsman there.

They were taking you into the unknown? Sounds like.......not a lot of fun.

Y/N: Okay. Well, how do we get there?

Wirt: That's where we run into a slight problem. Uh....

Greg: We don't know!

Your entire team flinched like you had gotten punched in the chest.

They were literally you're only way of getting there! How could they not know how to get back!

Brat grabbed Wirt by his cape and lifted him up.

Brat: You better figure it out!

Bubbles pulled Brat away, lifted her up, moved her to the side, and took her place.

Bubbles: Well, how did you get there last time? Maybe we can figure something out?

Wirt rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

Wirt: Well, we kinda drowned.

Your head suddenly shot up. You immediately thought back to the forest and how you were taken to that other world where the Beast was.

Zak: What's up? You look like you just remembered something.

Everyone turned to you.

Y/N: Well, it's kinda like when we were in the forest. Maybe, maybe the Beast did something similar to them.

Brat, Courage, and Zak knew immediately what you were talking about, but everyone else was lost. You rubbed your chin and tried to think of something before you looked at your hand.

Slowly, you started to smirk.

Mitch: I don't like that look.

Robin: Why are you staring at your hand?

You walked over to the large brick wall that surrounded the cemetery. You then placed your hand against the rough bricks.

Your mark appeared and there was suddenly a large black hole against the wall. Everyone stepped back while you just smiled proudly.