Valentine's Day Bonus

A/N- Athena isn't pregnant in this Bonus! I did you a favor bc Ik people wanted smut I'll be waiting for my thank you

------------------

Athena's pov

"Baby it's time to wake up" I feel Luck's lips pressing against my jaw trailing down to my neck. "Amore I'm tired I just want to sleep '' I groaned trying to hide under the covers. Lucky pulls them off of me hovering over me. His lips attached to my neck sucking at the most sensitive spot there.

Holding my moan back his body slowly grinds into mine the friction creating a wetness in my underwear. I lock my legs around him making our lips meet and they move in sync. "If I make you cum are you going to stay In bed?" He asks detaching our lips. I shake my head no he smirks, pulling off my underwear.

Lucky drops to his knees he lightly blows on my clit, the feeling making me more wet. "So beautiful" He coos before his mouth reaches my clit sucking at it roughly. My back arches off the bed taking a fistful of sheets with me. "Lu-Lu-lucky" I moan out feeling a rush of happiness rush through my veins. His skillful tongue laps around my clit two of his fingers pound into me roughly he hits my g spot I moan even louder.

"Bambian you sound so beautiful, so so beautiful. Be a good girl and cum for me" I feel myself throbbing wanting to cum so badly. I'm so close just a little bit more. He pinches my clit that sets me off I cum hard, throwing my head back on the soft pillow. "You taste so good. I want more but we have an angry two year old and a hungry 19 year old. I told them they couldn't eat until you went downstairs." He laughs and my jaw drops. "Lucky they could have eaten without me" He kisses my cheek shaking his head no.

"It's alright baby just go take a shower and come downstairs when you're done" Lucky helps me stand up pushing me to the bathroom. I turn on the shower quickly brushing my teeth. Putting my hair in a bun I let the warm water hit my skin, waking me up completely. Not taking long I dry my body putting on one of Lucky's shirts and a pair of shorts.

Going downstairs Blue follows behind me wagging her tail quickly in a playful mood. "Where's your brother's at?" I look at Trigger sleeping and Grey biting one of his chew toys. Never mind I found them I laugh going into the kitchen. Lucky stands behind Luciano giving him some juice. "Mama," He says when he sees me. I smiled at him, bending down and kissing his forehead. "Good morning Luciano, Good morning Santo" He looks up from his phone smiling. "Good morning ma happy valentines' ' He continues to drink his coffee.

No, that's not today. Is it really today? "Today's Valentines?" My eyes widen when he nods. I look at the date meantally killing myself. I didn't get Lucky anything I didn't get anyone anything. Valentines is one of the 'holidays' I dislike. Over the past few years it's gotten better because I have Lucky but even when I was with Marco I hated it with a passion. So much pressure is put on that one day to make a person feel special. Lucky makes me feel special everyday.

Don't get me wrong, it's so cute when a guy asks a girl to be his Valentine. It shows effort and that he cares but I wouldn't want him to do it only on that one day. It could be a random monday and just because you thought I needed ice cream you go and get it for me. Lucky did that the other day we stood up talking it was about 3 in the morning, he said he'd be back half an hour later he came back with two tubes of my favorite ice cream and a box of chocolate. His words were 'it sounded like you wanted it.' I was so happy I think I cried a little. "Don't worry bambina I already see it all over your face" Lucky whispers in my ear.

I have to make it up to him. I feel so guilty. It's going to eat me alive. Lucky sat me next to him passing me a plate of food. The fruit on the side brings a smile to my face. I thank them. "I'm glad Rory's still sleeping because the hotel is three hours away" Santo says with a mouthful of food. It makes sense why he wanted to go away with Rory. It just didn't click in my head. "What did you get her?" I ask biting into the pineapple. The sweet taste makes my taste buds jump with joy. "I got her flowers, some chocolate and a necklace with both of our birthstones on it in the back. It was the day we got together" He showed me a picture of the beautiful necklace.