16. Arrested

Bailey's Pov

Its been weeks since my mother left, haven't seen her or heard from her. Over these past few weeks me and Brooklyn have been getting closer. She's actually not that annoying anymore, she also started street fighting.

Goes by name Shadow.

Dominic has been keeping an eye on her to make sure she doesn't get too hurt, she also knows I street fight and race sometimes, though she doesn't know I'm Raven. I made sure to keep it a secret until I could fully trust her.

I've seen her fight, and I must say she's actually gotten pretty good. Better then most beginners I should say. Sometimes I would go to the ring as Raven and watch her fight.

There was a party tonight at Emily's place, her daddy was rich so it was at a mansion. Being the bitch she was she chose not to invite me or Brooklyn. But being the bitch that I am I decided we were going to crash it.

It was a pool party so me and Brooklyn were out shopping for bathing suits. We were currently in one of the stores at the mall looking at all the cute bathing suits.

Self Note: Brooklyn likes to shop a lot.

I had already picked out my bathing suit but Brooklyn was still looking around. After a long 15 minutes Brooklyn finally found the bathing suit that she liked.

We went to the cash register and paid for our bathing suits.

Bailey's Bathing Suit

Brooklyn's Bathing Suit

"Where do you wanna go next?" I asked her.

"Victoria Secret." She blushed.

I smirked.

"Okay then, let's go."

We began walking to Victoria Secret, we walked inside and Brooklyn went to go look at the different bra and pantie set while I just looked around.