Ch- 69, The Breeze of Happiness!

The day you came into our lives,
You filled with luck and happiness!

A day before Rudhi's birthday, guests had already started pouting in.

Her Nana Nani had come with a whole car full of gifts for their Bulbul. Arjun and Saudamini too had arrived with Aanandit.

The little boy was loving his baby sister a lot. He had been playing with her all the time, as Rudhi too was enjoying with Aanandit a lot.

"Pati Babu! Please keep an eye on the kids!" Bondita called.
"I'm taking Saudamini Didi with me."

"Sure! Don't worry!" Anirudh replied, as he continued talking to Arjun about the Nationalist movement.

"Daa.... Daa!" Rudhi laughed happily as Aanandit was chasing her.

"Rudhiii!!" He shouted amidst his laughter, running behind her.

"Careful!" Arjun yelled as his 5 year old was running mindlessly behind Rudhi.

"The house is so filled with laughter! I'm loving it!"batuk remarked as he came to sit with his Dada.

"Oh, For sure!" Anirudh smiled.
"Such gatherings should keep happening amongst our busy schedules!"

"First you tell us! What are you getting for Rudhaanshi?" Arjun kept down his cup of tea and asked with a smile.

"Oh, forget it!" Anirudh chuckled.
"It's a surprise for Bondita too!" He winked.

"Chalo! Now he's not gonna tell this to anyone!" Batuk sighed.
"He always tells everything firstly to Boudi!" He huffed.

"We'll talk about it when Mallika comes!" Anirudh rolled his eyes at his brother.

Batuk and Mallika's marriage had been fixed by both the families and just the marriage dates were to be fixed soon.
Everyone was happy and Trilochan Babu was relieved as Mallika's father hd agreed to follow all the Bengali rituals as well.

"I'll just check upon Mini, once!" Arjun told and walked upto the study.

"I'll also join! Bondita is with her." Anirudh also followed behind as Batuk went away to play with the kids.

.......

Saudamini and Bondita were in the study and Vibhavari had also come. All the ladies were having a great time talking and giggling.

"Pati Babu never allows anyone in his study! If it wasn't the three of us, he would have definitely locked up his study!" Bondita laughed.

"Oh for sure!" Vibha giggled.
"Dada loves his study a bit too much!"

"Ofcourse! Ita his first love!" Saudamini winked and the three continued to laugh.

Anirudh and Arjun were just outside the study and had heard it all.

"So these are their personal talks?" Anirudh huffed with a pout.

"Arey! Don't worry!" Arjun giggled.
"Women love to talk about their husbands like this! It's okay!"

"Ofcourse!" Anirudh chuckled, shaking his head.
"Let's go out and let them continue!"

.....

"What?" Bondita gasped as she and Vibhavari were walking up the staircase together.

Everyone had already slept and they too were just heading to their rooms.

"Why didn't you tell Dada?" Bondita asked.

"Didi.... I'm feel shy!" Vibha pouted and looked away, her cheeks warming up.

"Dhatt!" Bondita shook her head and hugged Vibha excitedly.
"This is such a good news!" She cried happy tears.