Chapter : 20

•ye mujhe chain Kyu nhi padta Ek hi shaqs that Jahan me Kiya?•

Ek hi shaqs that Jahan me Kiya?•

"Eidd muhabarak bhaijaaannnnn"

Huda shouted as she saw Hadi and Hadid coming inside the house . They smiled at their sister and coming towards her they hugged her.

"Eid Mubarak Meri behn..chal Eidi lene.."

It was Hadi and Huda looked at them as if they had grown two horns on their head.

"Hadd  h!!!!! bhaijaan Eidi app denge na.."

twisting her lips she said.

"Jab ham kamate nhi h to kha se denge.."

Hadi said as a matter of fact and Huda shooked her head agree to the fact.

"To kamao na ..Mana kiss ne Kiya h tumlog ko - kam-a-skam sharminda to nahi hoge behen ke saamne eidi dene se!"

It was Huda's Father and she smiled brightly looking at her father and went to him while the brothers ignored their father remark and went in kitchen to meet their lovely mother.

"Bhaijaan hame bhi de Eidi"

Amal and Fajr shouted as they saw Kashif giving a bundle of note to Huda.

Kashif smiled and gave the two queens too and they squealed in joy leaving the place ..where now Zoya was standing .

"Ayee hayee bhaijaan dede biwi bhi line me lagi h"

Huda hooted and Zoya blushed while Kashif smiled and came near Zoya giving her his wallet.

"Ye lijiye ye bhi aapka or hum bhi"

On his cheesy line the youngster hooted  on his dialogue while Zoya went away giving him a shy smile.

And after all chattering they were sitting having deserts when Hadid said..

"Oyee !! Huda tujhe Qasim bhaijaan ne Kiya Diya"

He whispered to her who smiled at her brother *a tight lip smile*

"Last semester ki kuch kitabein or kuch unke personal suggested notes!"

She said remembering the time she asked for eidi from her lovely husband who giving her a teasing smile gave her first eidi...