Chapter 20

Jacob's P.O.V.

I was home finishing up some homework and listening to music. I jammed out on my own, shaking my arms and moving my head up and down while closing my textbook. The stress of school was now all gone. I liked to get homework out of my way quickly so I could do other things and not get worried of not getting my work done at like 1 in the morning on a school day.

My mom called me and I paced downstairs. I spun my mom around in my arms. "Jacob! Let me go!" she squealed but I knew she liked it when I did it. I faced her, my moms skin was ageing and her brown eyes were growing weary, but you could see that she was happy for her life and her positive spirits always put me up to a good mood. She's such a big part of my life and she was always so supportive with my choices.

"What's up?" I asked.

"You should really put that shirt in the laundry," she pointed out. On my gray shirt there was a huge yellow stain, probably from the orange juice that I spilt yesterday.

"Anyways," she continued. "I feel like a cold is catching up on me. Would you go grocery shopping and if you can could you get me some soup?"

"Of course," I nodded. Anything for my mom. She always did things for me and I couldn't abject to doing such a little thing.

"Thanks honey. You can go with Sierra if you want," she handed me a twenty dollar bill and a ten dollar bill.

"Sierra!" I immediately called. Sierra came down with black baggy shorts a loose T-shirt and her hair was in a bun that looked like it was going to fall apart.

She grunted, "what?"

My mom left to go up to her room with a cup if hot tea and I waved. "Let's go grocery shopping for mom. She's feeling sick."

"Alright," she responded groggily.

I grabbed a hoodie that was lying on top of our couch and pulled it over my stained shirt. A 15 minute walk was going to get us to the store so Sierra and I walked together.

"So...." she brang up. Whenever she started a conversation like that it meant that she wanted to know something, and Sierra was a lie detector. She would know when someone was lying or not, so there was no faking or even sugar coating truths with my sister.

"What do you want to know?"

"What's up with you and Andrea?" she asked.

"I'm honestly not too sure... I'm going to homecoming with Beth but Andrea and I are pretty close," the warm fall breeze hit my bare face. It's been months since Andrea and I met Bethany. April was the month I met Beth. The day when I sat and talked to her. The day I made that promise to keep her happy and stay with her.

"You and Andrea are really cute I hope you can do something about it soon," Sierra smiled up at me and we walk talking to each other and catching up with what's been going on until we reached the grocery store.

I fish out the piece of paper with the list of things we need to get from my jean pocket.

1.) Canned chicken noodle soup

2.) Pizza rolls

3.) Carrots

4.) Strawberries

5.) Anything you guys want :)

"Not a lot of things on this list."

"What are they?" she asked.

I showed her the list. She immediately grabbed my arm and dragged me to the candy section.

"Why are we here?" I asked her while she grabbed a jumbo sized bag of original skittles.

"To get the, "anything you want" part!"

"I'm going to go get the chicken noodle soup, you get the strawberries."

She nodded and grabbed a bag of Starburst.

I found the canned food place to see the two twin brothers that were bugging Andrea and Beth.

I eyed them cautiously while continuing to pretend looking through the soups. They're looking at the canned dog food, and I assumed they have a pet dog.

"How many should we get?" I heard the taller twin say. I couldn't remember their names.

"I don't know maybe ten?" the shorter one responded.

I found the chicken noodle soup my mom always got and grabbed it quickly. Why did they have a dollar store bag full of white paint?

"JACOB!!!" Sierra yelled from behind me. She ran up to me and jumped to get a piggy back.

I quickly turned back, just before the twins could notice my face. I just knew that both were looking at me and Sierra now. I pretend Sierra was my girlfriend and gave her kisses.

"Oh babe, there you were," Sierra stared at me like I was out of my mind and everything from, "pervert", "what has gotten into you", and "get away from me" was written all over her face.

I ran out of the aisle while keeping up with holding Sierra on my back and gave her an apologetic smile.

"What the heck was that?!"

"The twin bros were at the aisle and you almost made them notice! And if that happened and they knew what I saw in their bag and stuff, that just wouldn't be great at all for Andrea and Bethany."

"Oh. Well you don't have to kiss me. That is just gross. We're siblings not girlfriend and boyfriends," she crossed her arms and cocked her head to the side.

"But you're my baby sister!" I cooed at her. I pinched her cheeks and she just stared at me blankly.

"Shut up!"

"Excuse me?" I said teasing her.

"I said shut u-" she tried to repeat.

"I know what you said!"

"Why did u ask then?!"

"It's just and expressi-" I tried to finish, but she just glared at me and stuck her tongue out.

"Jerk," she said.

"Hey! You don't say that to your best brother!" I responded.

"You're my only brother," Sierra replied crossing her arms.

"C'mon, you love me," I continued to say.

"I do love you, you're the best brother I could've ever asked for!" she remarked back sarcasm dripping from her words.

We walked back shoving Sour Patch Kids into our mouths and sharing a bottle of Coke.

I relaxed on my bed when we got home when my phone started to vibrate.

I whispered to myself, "it's Beth."

Bethany:

"Hey Beth what's up?" I spoke into the mic of my iPhone.

"Oh my God Jacob help me!!" she cried.

"What's wrong?!" I asked worried. My ears opened up fully to hear what she had to say.

"The inside of my car is stuffed with weird and gross smelling dog crap!"

The twins were up to their revenge.

****

Hey guys!! Its been WAYYY too long I know. And I'm SO SO SO SO sorry about that :(

I've been dealing with some crap in my life. I've just been really worn out with this world, so I needed a break from wattpad.

Ok, here's the deal. I will try my best to update every 1-2 weeks. But sometimes I might be too busy/going through some things, so I might update later than that. But no one seems to want me to update, no comments or anything, so remainders that I have to update is going to make me update so help me out!

Anyways I love you guys so much and thanks so much for 1.67k+ reads! To me that is amazing, and even though right now he story my seem a bit boring, I promise there are thing I have planned out :)

xoxo Motafictions💕