𝘛𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘛𝘺𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘶

Tw: really bad grammar, English ain't my first language. God complex, obsession, blood (?) And tyrant (Name)?, Mild Stockholm?????? I have no clue. The twins are also dead in this au-

I do not condone any obsessive behaviors nor do I encourage these types of behaviors to be romanticized, this is just for entertainment and shouldn't be taken seriously :D

-----

- Tyrant (Name) is confusing, sometimes she's sweet, sometimes flirty, sometimes apathetic with s/o. Yet whenever it comes to the gods who wronged her, she became instantly stoic.

- Tyrant (Name) who still mourned after the twins death, not even realizing they're both reincarnated to another world.

- Tyrant (Name) who spilled blood on her hands and never her clothes.

- She would definitely act like she doesn't know s/o but infact she knows them like the back of her hand!

- S/o who's starting to also open up because they're so lonely without the god talking to them.

- (Name) is definitely a god who doesn't communicate with their consort.

- Tyrant (Name) who'd sometimes take her anger out on poor s/o when her bloodlust doesn't get satisfied.

----

The god sat on the thrown, smiling about the scene Infront of her, people were bowing for forgiveness and sacrifices were made.

"What does it feel like to be stripped off on power?" (Name) said, satisfaction was evident and her smile was chilling.

No one answered, "I know you are all frustrated but redemption is at its best"

"What did we even do to you?" A person said, voice shaking in fear. "Oh? Don't you remember my tale when I was the nymph? Who was corrupted?" Voice steady and clear.

"Infact if I recall you are one of those people and...you must pay for the consequences" a thud was heard when the person who asked got their head chopped off when a scroll appeared.

"Everyone of you must die especially those who locked me up"

Thus every god who used to court the God was killed and only a few left. "take them away all away except for that one" she pointed at a person who was unshakened of the blood shed.

"Hmm well aren't you a pretty one" She hummed, grabbing their chin and start to analyze their face. "Are you perhaps a new god?" (Name) questioned, only to be left with silence.

"Answer." Her gripped tightened "I am.." they said, not even a hint of fear? That's a new one. But of course... She knows everything about the person Infront of her.

"I guess I'll put you to good use than the others, all you have to do is sit pretty"

"And don't leave me, it's not like you can escape me"

Thus they did.

Yet she treated them as if they're nothing, she doesn't even look at them cheerfully. They started to wonder if she's planning to kill him after she has her fun.

----

"What a failure of a god" (Name) says looking apathetically at the god of life. "You couldn't even recognized what's wrong and right? Or are you just that blind?" The tip of your sword tilted their head to look at you.

"You're a vermin, I knew.. I knew there was something fishy about you" croaked voice they said. You only look down at them, " You wouldn't have been into this position if only you used your brain, you shouldn't have killed them in the first place as well" that was your last words to them, aware of the gaze that your consort has.

"Come out dear, there's no reason to be afraid" You said putting the blade beside you carefully without letting the blood ruin your clothes.

"Let's take a walk, shall we?"