Valentines Day Special

Happy Valentine's Day! I'm really just writing this for the simps and people who think this is for some reason good. Hope you enjoy! :D

It was finally Valentine's day. Sometimes you hated it, others you just ignored it. Today you decided to just hang out with Sun and the kids. It's not like you had plans.

As you walked through the Pizzaplex doors, Delilah embraced you in a hug. "Hey Y/N! Happy Valentine's day, do you have anyone?" You shook her head no. "Maybe, also how much sugar did you have?"

She started busting her ass laughing. "Nothin yet," she composed herself and placed her hands on your shoulders, "but a kiss from you would send me over the moon." She handed you a teddy bear as she winked at you and walked off.

You stood there processing what happened. Before it set in, you decided to just walk to the daycare. Your cheeks were tinted pink from Delilah's comment but then again, you don't get flirted with much.

As you walk into the daycare, you hear the kids settle down. As you close the door behind you, you scan the daycare to see it... empty? Within seconds, the kids popped up and scared you. "Hi Mx. Y/N!" They all yelled in sync.

Sun appeared on his cord attached to the ceiling. "Hiya Y/N! Guess what today is!" You pretended to think, putting your hand under your chin. You let out a hum as you stood there. Then you shrugged. "Not sure Sunshine, what day is it?"

He started swaying on his feet. "It's valentine's day! Oh, Moon and I got you something!" One of the kids pulled you away as you joined them in making cards, drawings, and even paper flowers.

[Timeskip]

It was finally the end of the day and with all the paper flowers the kids gave you, you have a bouquet. "Bye Mx. Y/N!" You heard Samara yell as she left with her parents and Sam. You sigh as you set down the flowers on the desk and slump into the chair at the front desk.

It was tiresome as lots of adults left their kids so they could have alone time. Your shirt was covered in pink and red glitter while Sun had a generous amount of stickers all over him. He had ran off to grab something for you.

You hear the jingle of bells as he ran towards you and the desk. Whatever the gift was for you, he hid it behind his back. He giggled a bit. "I would give you Moon's gift but he wants to give it to you himself so here is my gift!"

Sun pulled out an bouquet of paper flowers. Unlike the paper flowers the kids made, these were much more intricate and had a lot of detail. He must of taken a lot of time with these. "Awe, Sun! You are just too sweet."

You walk around the desk and pull him into a hug. Then as you let him go you reach up for his face and pull him down. You kiss him on his plastered smile and it only lasts a few seconds but once you pull away, you can tell he was overheating.

You laugh as you hear his voice box glitch out a bit while he becomes a stuttering mess. He sets his hands over yours. "Tha-nk you, Sunbite." You smile as you set the second bouquet of paper flowers on the desk. "Now it's Moon's turn"

He groans but doesn't move as you walk over and turn off the light switch. You turn and walk back to where you were before. "Hey Moonie" He runs off quickly, yelling something about how Sun didn't grab out his gift for him.

You stifle a laugh as he scrambles back. He seems out of breath as he returns to his spot. "As you know, Sun and I got you stuff for Valentine's day so I convinced the head baker, Alex, to help me make something for you."

You smile as he pulls out a box of heart shaped chocolates. He hands it to you as you eat some. You set it down next to the two bouquets as you go to hug him and of course he hugs back.

As you did with Sun, when you pulled away from the hug you pulled Moon down. Just like with Sun, you kiss him on his plastered smile. It quick just like before and the reaction was pretty similar. Moon was covering his face with his hand as he started stuttering.

You could see he was looking at your through the gaps of his fingers. "C'mon Moonray, you ca-n't just do that." You laughed a bit at how flustered he was. "Awe, but your so cute. And thank you for the gift Moon, I love it." He sighed as he stared as you lovingly.

~~~~~~

A/N: Haha, thought i wouldn't update? think again! You know i couldn't miss it for anything! Anyways, hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night and if you don't have a valentine then now you got three choices :D