- VALENTINES SPECIAL -

hi hi !
Happy cupids day !
(or Valentine's Day ! )

this chapter is just a bonus / extra ,
and does not follow the plot of the
actual book. so enjoy this little
treat from me to you 💌

this is going to basically be a depressing fluff
between you and Sun (and some bits
of moon). sorry it's nothing too romantic !

this IS based around a female
character, but feel free to switch it in
your head if your preferences are male.

triggers : angst, depression, crying

___________________

FIVE LITTLE WORDS  💌

WHY. OF ALL the days Y/N had to get dumped, why was it this day?!

She knew things between her and her partner were getting a little rough, but she didn't expect to get dumped on the day before Valentine's Day. It was supposed to be the most romantic day out of the entire year!

Two years down the drain.

You hadn't stopped crying. It was most definitely the worst night of your life. Y/N barely had gotten the hours of sleep needed to spend a work day on her feet.

But, she couldn't call off. There was nobody to cover for her, and she really did need the money. At least working at night had its advantages. Nobody could listen to you cry— except maybe the animatronics.

Making her way into the Fazzbear pizzaplex, the girl let out a shaking sigh. Y/N's eyes were puffy and red, along with her nose.

You felt horrible, and probably looked exhausted. But that was because you were.

Crying for a day straight really took allot out of you.

Working as a technician would be pretty rough tonight, you thought. You barely had the mind to think about what you were doing. You had no idea how the hell you were supposed to move wires around, and work on animatronics. All your mind could do was think about those five little words.

I'm breaking up with you.

Tears brimmed your vision again as you pushed open the doors to the daycare. It was Sun's turn for you to operate on tonight. The two of you had been pretty close, despite him being mostly made of metal.

He was very clingy to you, and often liked to joke around. Sunrise gave you the best of hugs whenever you needed it, and knew just how to make you laugh in your gloomy days.

Moon, he was pretty close with you too— in his own ways. Pet your hair when you would take breaks in their room, lulled you to sleep on your breaks. Sometimes he'd creep up on you when you made your lonely ways to the other animatronic's rooms, and scare you for kicks.

You didn't really want the two celestials to see you in this sort of state— it was dark. You hadn't wanted to get out of bed, so you didn't. Not until it was time to get ready for work.

Barely eat anything all day, due to no appetite from the heavy crying.

"Sun," your hoarse voice mumbles out. The lights had still been on. "I'm here for your antivirus." You speak softly. There was no energy left in your voice to make words sound happy.